Solbady Faction Series?

Solbady

Gold Miner
Hey guys Solbady here i am currently thinking about starting a faction series on snapcraft... I want your opinions. If I get good feedback I will hopefully start making videos soon.

So in this planned series faction episodes could include:
-Raiding
-one on one battles
-group battles
-base building
-general pvp
-and suggestions from you

Here is a little info on me to give an idea of how the videos will go..
I'm 17 and a Titan rank on factions and currently own the largest active faction on snapcraft (active meaning number of members who play daily) I live in NYC so you can google my time zone cause I'm to lazy. I've skyped many of the current faction players so most of you know me decently.
-Another little thing is that you could be featured in these potiental videos if you found a raid or something of the sort
-Finally if I do start this series it will definitely go beyond 10 episodes as I've seen with many other snapcraft faction series that have usually discontinued after 1-5 episodes..
Thanks for reading!
-Solbady

Hey guys Solbady here i am currently thinking about starting a faction series on snapcraft... I want your opinions. If I get good feedback I will hopefully start making videos soon.

So in this planned series faction episodes could include:
-Raiding
-one on one battles
-group battles
-base building
-general pvp
-and suggestions from you

Here is a little info on me to give an idea of how the videos will go..
I'm 17 and a Titan rank on factions and currently own the largest active faction on snapcraft (active meaning number of members who play daily) I live in NYC so you can google my time zone cause I'm to lazy. I've skyped many of the current faction players so most of you know me decently.
-Another little thing is that you could be featured in these potiental videos if you found a raid or something of the sort
-Finally if I do start this series it will definitely go beyond 10 episodes as I've seen with many other snapcraft faction series that have usually discontinued after 1-5 episodes..
Thanks for reading!
-Solbady
Sure!