Pending Some gamemode suggestions

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
- Survival -

- Make dungeons accessible only via tokens/keys and make them more valuable and harder.
- Lower the chances of getting quest scrolls and buff the rewards from them.
- Make dungeons/bosses similar to the "captain" quest at spawn.
- Make a tutorial every new player has to go through to understand the gamemode better, or give a book when they first joined to read through. (Ik there's a tutorial on the forums but most people don't know about it)

- Skyblock -

- Add /warp artifact to the /warps menu .
- Allow people to use Enderchests on other players islands.
- Daily missions/quests.

- Prison -

- Add clue scrolls that you can get from mining ores in mines.
- Since scamming is bannable now, add /trade.
- Fix so your /fly doesn't toggle off every time you rejoin the server.
- Make the gamble machines better and more fun to use.

- Parkour -

- Add more maps, make it harder as you go.
- Add xp from the VIP maps but possibly not as much as the free ones.
- Disable fly till you've finished all maps.
- Re-add the race timer for each map.

- Creative -

- Give Member ranks very limited world edit, that way it would encourage people to join the forums and possibly purchase a rank for more access.
- Pets, similar to the ones on parkour.

- General/discord things -

- Ability to disable perks messages in chat.
- Toggle chestshop messages to prevent your chat from getting spammed.
- Add bots to discord, gives the people in there something to do. Example piggy bot, dank memer, arcane etc...
(Ik some bots have NSFW things but thats super easy to disable)
- Add a bot that announces in #media when someone with the Media role goes live/uploads content.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with pretty much all of these, for the bot in #media i am pretty sure that we can use the Snapcraft Bot (MEE6) for it

RedWinter3

Tree Puncher
I really agree with these suggestions! A comment I can bring up is that dyno bot has some nice features for people to use in discords so maybe they could look into it!

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
- Survival -

- Make dungeons accessible only via tokens/keys and make them more valuable and harder.
- Make a tutorial every new player has to go through to understand the gamemode better, or give a book when they first joined to read through. (Ik there's a tutorial on the forums but most people don't know about it)
Agree with this for the higher scrolls, keep lower ones normal though. +1 for rest

- Skyblock -

- Daily missions/quests.
+1 for all

- Prison -

/trade is a thing on prisons? agree with rest

- Parkour -

Agree with all except with xp in VIP maps, jus adds to more p2w ideas

- Creative -

- Give Member ranks very limited world edit, that way it would encourage people to join the forums and possibly purchase a rank for more access.
Agree with this. Giving members limited w/e or same w/e the ranks get but for limited hours where they type a command to activate.

- Add bots to discord, gives the people in there something to do. Example piggy bot, dank memer, arcane etc...
- Add a bot that announces in #media when someone with the Media role goes live/uploads content.
Bots sound nice if someone with perms wants to spend time messing with them and taking in suggestions :0
Agree with rest

OP
OP
Asheey

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
/trade is a thing on prisons? agree with rest
Doing /trade itself doesn't work, doesn't tell that its an actual thing. Normally if u do /trade it says to do "/trade username" or similar. now it just says "unknown chapter ." could be a bug, idk.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Some good ideas, especially chestshop toggle. Used to be a feature at least last skyblock reset with /cstoggle - Dunno why it's been removed

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
- Survival -

- Make a tutorial every new player has to go through to understand the gamemode better, or give a book when they first joined to read through.

Yes, +1

- Skyblock -

- Daily missions/quests

Yes, +1

- Prison -

Yessssssssss!

- Parkour -

Agree with all except with xp in VIP maps, jus adds to more p2w ideas

This ^

- Creative -

Yes, +1

Bots sound nice if someone with perms wants to spend time messing with them and taking in suggestions :0
Agree with rest

This ^

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Survival -

+1 - I really like these ideas. In particular I really like the bottom bullet point and I believe that could be something for every game mode. As you said to either have a tutorial, or maybe even just a book which contains a link TO the guide on the forums would be a good idea. Although there is a guide for every server I do see people struggle still as, like you said, most people don't even know they exist, so as a staff member we still are linking people to these guides.

- Skyblock -

- Daily missions/quests.

+1 - Two good suggestions which would make playing a bit easier, and the daily missions/quests would be great for having something to do on the game mode.

- Prison -

+1 - Agree with all

- Parkour -

+1 - More maps would obviously be time consuming but if builders aren't busy I'm sure it is something that be considered - The activity of the server may have to be put into consideration of this, as it is a very dead server. Race timer would be great as it gives people something to do by challenging themselves after they may have completed the whole parkour.

- Creative -

+1 - I agree with Member ranks being able to have world edit. /cannon gives everyone the ability to do world edit (I am unsure as to what the limits on this are, but its still there to use) so to be fair, a non rank player would benefit playing /creative at /cannon!

+1 - Agree with all of these, however for the disable perk and toggle chestshop I have reason to believe that they have been suggested before and nothing had materialised - Maybe it isn't possible or it was looked over. Adding some more things for people in the discord could be great. The media bot idea could be good as long as it isn't spammy, as I've seen some people complain regarding the current amount of notifications received in the media channel already lol.