something that annoys me about these forums

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I really wish that when people go to suggest something or ask a question they actually specify what gamemode they are talking about, i play creative and parkour mostly so i don't have any idea what gamemode envoys are in and i really wish people would be specific. idk many people will probably disagree with this but its my opinion

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
You can always ask the person or staff or just read around on the forums and you get the answer 99.9% of the time, we know what they’re talking about which is the important part.

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
You can always ask the person or staff or just read around on the forums and you get the answer 99.9% of the time, we know what they’re talking about which is the important part.
Yeah Ik it’s a silly thing

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
You could also explore outside of your one gamemode. You can’t expect to understand something anyway if you’ve never joined anywhere else and seen what is there. Plus, it is hard to reply to a suggestion as you’d be clueless if it is actually a good suggestion or not since you don’t play the gamemode.

OP
OP
WolfMoonYT

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
You could also explore outside of your one gamemode. You can’t expect to understand something anyway if you’ve never joined anywhere else and seen what is there. Plus, it is hard to reply to a suggestion as you’d be clueless if it is actually a good suggestion or not since you don’t play the gamemode.
I understand that, it’s a trivial thing to be annoyed about.