Sometimes, Stuff Just Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreezeBlaze

So a while ago I posted a thread about how combo'ing people too much when I 1v1'ed Shauns and he hackusated me after I got gotten a 10+ combo on him, now you may be asking "what does this thread have to do with that older one?"

Well just a couple of minutes ago I 1v1'ed AndreasManU who many know as a decent pvper.
While fighting him, after alot of tries since he tried cheating alot >.>
He got stuck in a corner and I got a 40+ combo on him (yea it was that insane that I started to count the hits while doing the combo)
Then later I had some problems with staff, YAMPY dan and Bear, which hadn't happened to me in a while. (not since the aron accident with me).
In other words I just got banned and I guess that is proof that too much of a combo does exist?
Btw I know that the staff or Andreas will come on here as soon as I post this and say "the combo wasn't the reason you got banned, etc", it was for other reasons, well it the whole problem started from that combo, and nothing was wrong before that.

No this isn't an appeal, I just wanted to tell the community that sometimes stuff happens, and you just gotta live with the fact that the combo you just got was too good :/

Now its probably my last few days on the server/forums are coming up so I guess this is a type of goodbye too?
Btw shoutout to all the people I used to play with, back when this kind of stuff with staff was super rare, here are some names to name a few :
Mcskills
Hayden
Gansmoes
Acallian
mzbito
shaunskat (before Shauns was donor and stuff)
and all my old friends and new friends Like Jaide and Fri who I knew before they where staff and all those people.

~Freeze

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
If this is a goodbye thread. Bye :)

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
So a while ago I posted a thread about how combo'ing people too much when I 1v1'ed Shauns and he hackusated me after I got gotten a 10+ combo on him, now you may be asking "what does this thread have to do with that older one?"

Well just a couple of minutes ago I 1v1'ed AndreasManU who many know as a decent pvper.
While fighting him, after alot of tries since he tried cheating alot >.>
He got stuck in a corner and I got a 40+ combo on him (yea it was that insane that I started to count the hits while doing the combo)
Then later I had some problems with staff, YAMPY dan and Bear, which hadn't happened to me in a while. (not since the aron accident with me).
In other words I just got banned and I guess that is proof that too much of a combo does exist?
Btw I know that the staff or Andreas will come on here as soon as I post this and say "the combo wasn't the reason you got banned, etc", it was for other reasons, well it the whole problem started from that combo, and nothing was wrong before that.

No this isn't an appeal, I just wanted to tell the community that sometimes stuff happens, and you just gotta live with the fact that the combo you just got was too good :/

Now its probably my last few days on the server/forums are coming up so I guess this is a type of goodbye too?
Btw shoutout to all the people I used to play with, back when this kind of stuff with staff was super rare, here are some names to name a few :
Mcskills
Hayden
Gansmoes
Acallian
mzbito
shaunskat (before Shauns was donor and stuff)
and all my old friends and new friends Like Jaide and Fri who I knew before they where staff and all those people.

~Freeze
Goodbye. Firstly I never said your "40+ combo" was hacks. Secondly it was like a 5 combo. Thirdly I hackusated you because you hit me while eating a gapple. Danneh__ saw this as a spectator and called out YAMPY. He asked you friendly to screenshot f3, but you refuseed to listen staff.
Anyway goodbye!
PS: This is in the wrong section if you're making a goodbye thread.

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

that moment when it takes 40 hits to kill someone................. wheres the logic ?

this thread should be called "sometimes, you just get caught"
It was a Gapple fight on creative, and yea it was a 40+ combo its just that AndreasManU doesn't want to admit to getting rekt. And no I wasn't hacking so I didn't get "Caught"

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
You were hacking. People have told me you were hitting whilst eating with a gapple. Also you refused to show your f3 to YAMPY. Seems a bit fishy, doesn't it?

Danneh__

Iron Miner
Hey Blaze!

Isn't it just great when you make your goodbye thread since you hacked sound like it was for totally no reason?

I just love reading these stuff.. especially when i got into reading the 40 combo part, so funny especially if I seen it and i never recall any 40 hit combos
I mean, unless you just said that to get yourself unbanned then you are clever

anyways goodbye :)

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

To clear things up, No I never hit anybody while eating a gapple, and yes I got an amazing 40+ combo on Andreas and yea I see Danneh__ over there acting as if he saw everything , which if he did he must of been too busy eating or distracted to see the insane combo I got, otherwise he is flat out lying...

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
To clear things up, No I never hit anybody while eating a gapple, and yes I got an amazing 40+ combo on Andreas and yea I see Danneh__ over there acting as if he saw everything , which if he did he must of been too busy eating or distracted to see the insane combo I got, otherwise he is flat out lying...
Or maybe you are lying about the "40+ combo" on Andreas. A 40 hit combo is pretty insane, unless by combo you mean hitting them a lot of times in a row, while they are hitting you. If so that technically doesn't count as a combo.
Bye bye for a while, if you come back, don't use hacks.

OP
OP
F

FreezeBlaze

Or maybe you are lying about the "40+ combo" on Andreas. A 40 hit combo is pretty insane, unless by combo you mean hitting them a lot of times in a row, while they are hitting you. If so that technically doesn't count as a combo.
Bye bye for a while, if you come back, don't use hacks.

The "combo" everybody is talking about was him being against the wall, while I just kept hitting him and he for some reason couldnt manage to land a hit on me since I was circle strafing him at the time. Which I am pretty sure counts as a "combo" and I never used any hacks, so if I do come back I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have started hacking in between since I already get hackusated enough like...

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
The "combo" everybody is talking about was him being against the wall, while I just kept hitting him and he for some reason couldnt manage to land a hit on me since I was circle strafing him at the time. Which I am pretty sure counts as a "combo" and I never used any hacks, so if I do come back I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have started hacking in between since I already get hackusated enough like...
This "combo" is as fake as you don't have a hacked client.

Status
Not open for further replies.