Sony Is Illuminati.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twak

Gold Miner
Sony. Sony rhymes with partecipazioni. lets lok that up on gogle. letter. letter has 6 letters and letters has 7 letters. 7 - 6 = 1. 1 rhymes with North korea won. but wat did north korea really win? lets find out. North korea is that same shape as a dog. dogs have fur. u know wat else has fur? thats right. the angora rabbit. woah do you see that? that rabbit is white. You know what white skinned people come from? thats wat i thought too. Egypt. do you know wat shape egypt is famous for? that is right. rectangles. rectnagle rhymes with espadrille. espadrilles are shoes. Sony doesnt wear shoes b/c it is not a human. Does this have to do with the illuminati? yes. let me tell u why. 1 shoe holds 1 food. there is 1 letter in the 1st letter in one. 2 is 1 more than 1. 2 and 1 make 21 but 9+10 = 19 and 9-1= 8 that kid is brown. brown has 5 letters 8-5 = 3. there are 3 sides on a triangle. Sony = illuminati confirmed.

iamontda

Void Walker
Sony. Sony rhymes with partecipazioni. lets lok that up on gogle. letter. letter has 6 letters and letters has 7 letters. 7 - 6 = 1. 1 rhymes with North korea won. but wat did north korea really win? lets find out. North korea is that same shape as a dog. dogs have fur. u know wat else has fur? thats right. the angora rabbit. woah do you see that? that rabbit is white. You know what white skinned people come from? thats wat i thought too. Egypt. do you know wat shape egypt is famous for? that is right. rectangles. rectnagle rhymes with espadrille. espadrilles are shoes. Sony doesnt wear shoes b/c it is not a human. Does this have to do with the illuminati? yes. let me tell u why. 1 shoe holds 1 food. there is 1 letter in the 1st letter in one. 2 is 1 more than 1. 2 and 1 make 21 but 9+10 = 19 and 9-1= 8 that kid is brown. brown has 5 letters 8-5 = 3. there are 3 sides on a triangle. Sony = illuminati confirmed.

Great use of logic, post this on another Illuminati Thread for me. Don't need a spamload of Illuminati Threads, please. Already talked about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.