Sprite Animations!

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Here's Luigi doing a dance :-P
anAmfSh.gif

iamontda

Void Walker
Hey everyone! I recently have been very interested in different sprites used in various video games, mostly taking different sprites and animating them for use online (avatars, signatures, ect.). Most of the time, they look really good, so I was wondering if anyone wanted a sprite animation for personal use. If you do, comment on this thread with the sprite animation you want, and if possible, a link to a video showing the sprite. Just keep in mind that I can only use sprites from Nintendo Gameboy/ Nintendo DS games.

Example:

Animation: Bowser's Level Up Complete Pose
Game: Mario And Luigi: Bower's Inside Story
Video:
Starting at 1:18

And I would reply with this:
wgPsRHC.gif

Keep in mind that some of these may not be perfect, and some might not even be possible. Thanks guys!

I actually find this really really odd, since I was expecting 16-bit custom animated pixel art sprites. I like this, though.

iamontda

Void Walker
If you click on Kirby, you can drag him to your bar full of internet tabs. Let him go there, and a new tab will be made that only has Kirby (the direct link). Copy that link, then go to your signature, use the image command, and paste the link into it. Violà.

Otherwise to securely save it, right click on Kirby and select the "save image as" option. That saves the Kirby.gif for your use on your computer, yadda yadda.

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Eyyy, If you want to make more, download scratch. It is a code type of thing where you can make your own. I use it and it works great