Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PillowFighter

Tree Puncher
Alright. Iv'e been playing SnapCraft for a little bit, to be honest. I love this server, and how it works. It's amazing here, and I will stay in this server forever.

It matters, really, but if I get promoted, I will probably be on 4-5-6 hours a day, Honestly.

I can be helpful in many ways. I love to build, create, moderate, and bring peace to servers. I will do anything as you command.

Nope! I have never been jailed, banned, muted, and other stuff like that! My record is perfectly clean. ;-)

I'm a friendly, helpful, kinda person. I love talking to others, and helping servers out. I am high ranks on servers.
(If you want my to say the IP then I will in another thread.) Also, I meat some of the requirements. I speak fluent English, I'm mature, patient, and respectful of my Elders. I don't have a Skype, Yet I have a Steam, and TeamSpeak. (You should have TeamSpeak, right?) I speak proper grammar and spelling in any server. I feel weird when I use no caps, or punctuation. (Is this normal? I don't know.)

Alright, if I didn't meat all the requirements, or you do not approve, that is fine. Thanks anyway! :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.