• um

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oh this isn't how you post it

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I uh...
How long have you been playing SnapCraft for?
- 62 fortnights

How often are you online for?

quite a while, id say my weekly average is 11.3 hours on the days i don't have to watch my kids.
Why are you right handed if you want to be a helper? i think I'm correct for this promotion for 5 simple reasons. i will say them now. number1: I am driven, when i want to go somewhere i am driven by someone. #2: i am VERY good at doing what you ask for. 3rd: i have a rich history of hacking on video games and local library checkout machines so i know a hacker when i hear one. 5 i am extremely attentive to every single detail, even ones my brain doesn't know is there.

have you ever been banned/detained/bound/muted/jailed?

i have never been banned from a place of business, but yes on minecraft. I'm not sure what muted means? but yes i also have had that occur to me. i have only been to prison to visit my wife, speaking of her i have also been bound. and no jail

tell us about yourself...

Rolf Jacob Sartorius (/ˌsɑːrˈtɔːriːəs/; born October 2, 2002) is an American singer and internet personality, who rose to fame via social media from posting lip-syncing videos on musical.ly. In 2016, he released his debut single "SweatshI was born in Malta on October 2, 192 to a loving family of a mom, dads, and 19 siblings. i was brought up to believe that helping others is the correct thing to do, and you MUST think of others before yourself. tragically during our annual canoe battle on our private lake i lost and was banished from the country by rule of the game. i was sad to go but i knew why it had to happen. i washed up on a beach in rhode island 9 months later and i began my new life in america. i got a job at mini golf course and quickly rose to the top, but after a freak windmill accident i was forced to leave this career i loved so much. but one good thing came of this, the discovery of minecraft that allowed me to join this amazing clan called snap craft. -signed mr sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.