Staff Help Me Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaginedTrain8

First Step
I don't understand how this is allowed I was pvping AyeeeItzRachael & _IRON_BRO_ I kill them at /warp pvp and a Eagle Rank named AleksaLG comes in and steals the items to me this should not be allowed I was wondering if you could help me please thank you I have screen shots and proof but the files are too large to upload here if you would like them please message me your email or skype or something to get a hold of you with Thank You
~Imagined

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer

_P_

Gold Miner
I don't understand how this is allowed I was pvping AyeeeItzRachael & _IRON_BRO_ I kill them at /warp pvp and a Eagle Rank named AleksaLG comes in and steals the items to me this should not be allowed I was wondering if you could help me please thank you I have screen shots and proof but the files are too large to upload here if you would like them please message me your email or skype or something to get a hold of you with Thank You
~Imagined

I suggest you upload the images on imgur or photobucket and then file an appeal (submit a ticket) here: https://snapcraft.net/support-tickets/open
Then you can add the links to the pictures in the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.