Stop Calling Me 'dumb' Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicy_potatoe12

Diamond Miner
Hey hey hey! Been a while... and I just love logging in to see my alerts spammed with posts rated 'Dumb' and 'Dislike' etc. Yeah, can I ask idontrox to stop disliking my posts for no reason, I mean when I say something like this that other people like, (e.g. I don't comment much on forums due to him... I had a great rating post now its gone down to bad rating... here look at the image of my pages of ratings received... lol
Link no work? XD) <
Look, I just want to be treated nicely when I speak on the forums xD, I mean... It WAS nice when I logged in and had 4-5 likes... now its more like 4-5 dumb ratings xD, idontrox... what's the point? It's not doing you any good and me and good... That's all I'm going to say, I'm also going to try to be more active and play on the server a lot more often! Thanks!
-Juicy! :-D

Sorry just edited this in, the first link doesn't work (at least for me) This one should work: http://imgur.com/RBE01Ef,Y1td2zh

OP
OP
juicy_potatoe12

juicy_potatoe12

Diamond Miner
Looking at it now... he was the only one (apart from one dislike from awade) on that whole list... BTW you might want to zoom in on the second image (click on the photo to do that! Thanks) But idontrox can we be friends <3? Or not ;-; </3 lol :/
BTW I rated some of your posts dumb so I'll undo those CAUSE ITS MEAN! If it comes up with a bunch of those on your alerts, just like to let you know I undid ALL of those, don't go replying that I didn't lolMister cyberbullying thread maker ;-;

Last edited:

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Really those were just opinions as you haven't posted much it makes it look like a lot and i have proof of you doing this for ages now.. I didn't report you as I just ignored it..

LegalSense

Void Walker
This was a while ago. Plus, nothing to get too fussed about, just opinions. If someone spams you negative ratings then it's something action forum-worthy. But simplest thing to do is to just shrug it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.