SUGGESTION: New 'Exile' Rank

Xeosphere

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone!

I had this amazing idea while I was mining at /warp t. I saw on chat how an individual received a ban for doing something against the server rules. Now, I wondered, what could possibly be worse than a ban? Right that's it! A new rank called Exile. Where the individual gets sent to the nether and has to mine obsidian with a diamond pickaxe. Hehehehehehe! Sounds like a vicious ordeal right?? But it gets even worse. An Exile's specific kit (an individual in exile won't be able to access /kit starter) will provide them with leather armour, a diamond pick and a stone sword. In this 'Exile Mine' they will come across skeletons and zombies who attack instead of the precious baby zombies who drop keys and repair tokens for us.

The idea is simple. Instead of banning individuals who break prison rules, send them to exile where they shall live out the rest of their days mining obsidian hahahahahaHAHAHAHA!!!!

Below are specifics for the mine:

50 x 50 mine which is 20 blocks deep
1 x Obsidian = $1,000
Re-upgrading back to rank A costs $1,000,000
/kit exile => diamond pickaxe, leather armour, stone sword
***Exiles cannot access /spawn or any /warps. They are stuck in the exile mine until they /rankup back to A
mobs in the nether's exile mine include: zombies, skeletons and blazes
spawn rates:
zombies: 30% spawn chance
skeleton: 15% spawn chance
blaze: 2% spawn chance (we don't want them giving up)

I really do hope this idea gets approved. I came back to Minecraft after 6 years and this idea comes from way back then. This idea is credited from a very old server (you cannot find anymore) called SpartaCraft the first prison server I played on in 2009 <- when MC was first released.

Thank you very much and I hope to see all of you in-game

Xeosphere <3

Last edited:

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
What about the rule breakers who could care less how much money they waste? Besides, if they can still chat, they will not be hindered from breaking chat rules there. Plus, there's the fact that Prison is not the only game on the server. If you can't break the rules on Prison, what can stop you from doing it on another server game, such as Factions, EG, etc.?

While not that bad an idea in theory, consider higher-mine players. Would you like to play a game where you could lose all your progress in one fell blow? I'm pretty sure nobody would like to enter the FREE world only to be sent back to Mine A having wasted lots of cash for so much as one infraction to the rules.

Not that I advocate rule-breakers, but it seems like this would effectively defeat the purpose of playing the game, in my opinion.

Tyconic

Gold Miner
This is a unique idea to say the least. I like it for "fun", "crazy" reasons, but I do not see it fitting well on SnapCraft. Someone who breaks the rules has no place on the server or in the chat, depending on the rule being broken. Again "fun" idea!

Cool idea!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Support. This is a good idea. Although, you should add that depends what rule the hacker breaks, he should either get banned for REAL or just SENT to exhile.

OP
OP
X

Xeosphere

Tree Puncher
This is a unique idea to say the least. I like it for "fun", "crazy" reasons, but I do not see it fitting well on SnapCraft. Someone who breaks the rules has no place on the server or in the chat, depending on the rule being broken. Again "fun" idea!

Cool idea!

The idea is not for individuals who deserve a mute. Mute rules should remain the same as they are. But for ban rules, it can work. The idea is to give people who deserve a ban for a minor offence a second chance. Imagine if you weren't a helper, just an individual who perhaps donated to be a VIP and loved the server. One day, you decide to just seek a thrill by maybe adding a x-ray mod (something small lets be honest). You got banned. You write on the forums, no hope. Talk to mods on skype, no hope. etc... This is an resourceful opportunity in which people can redeem themselves and rejoin their friends within a community they admire.

OP
OP
X

Xeosphere

Tree Puncher
What about the rule breakers who could care less how much money they waste? Besides, if they can still chat, they will not be hindered from breaking chat rules there. Plus, there's the fact that Prison is not the only game on the server. If you can't break the rules on Prison, what can stop you from doing it on another server game, such as Factions, EG, etc.?

While not that bad an idea in theory, consider higher-mine players. Would you like to play a game where you could lose all your progress in one fell blow? I'm pretty sure nobody would like to enter the FREE world only to be sent back to Mine A having wasted lots of cash for so much as one infraction to the rules.

Not that I advocate rule-breakers, but it seems like this would effectively defeat the purpose of playing the game, in my opinion.

I see what you are saying. If I were prestige 3 and had 1 trill and were caught for hacking I'd rather just apply on forums to be unbanned and receive my rank, items and cash back. It'll be a bit tricky to implement this idea, but it does relate to the server theme. It gives people an opportunity to redeem themselves through valuable in-game content.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Sounds like an interesting idea but as said above, it just doesn't fit with SnapCraft since this suggestion is mainly for a server which only runs off of Prison :).