Partially Accepted Suggestion to add a /focus or /f focus command on factions

Should there be a /focus or /f focus command on factions?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avokaii

Gold Miner
Its come to my attention that in factions its often very difficult to understand who you are fighting when you are all in an enclosed area like KOTH or someone else's trap because everyone has the same coloured name which is the immortal purple, so I had the idea to maybe add a /focus or /f focus (IGN) command which makes 1 player in on the server appear as a different colour making them more visible to your faction only - (maybe a light yellow or even a green) - This makes it a lot easier for your faction in a team fight to understand who to target out of all of the players in the opposing faction.
This command would only need to be carried out by 1 person with the perms mod or higher in the faction.

Let me know what you think :)

Avokaii

Wosek

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Mod
Honestly, this is what's needed most which I've never thought of myself. I'd say it's very worth to try...

Dadi

First Step
i constantly swing at royhal or moh or zeytuh or lol it’s braden and i don’t enjoy that i think it’s so freaking dumb and i would like to only swing at kanaka maoli808

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Sounds good +1

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Sounds good

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
+1

Hris

Stone Miner
That sounds like a great suggestion, if it gets accepted for factions I don't see a reason to why not add it to Prison and KitPvP aswell. Fighting there can sometimes be really confusing so having the name of the targetted player colored in another color would be amazing.

OriBM

Stone Miner
This is a horrible idea. how to cause bugs 101
Just learn how to focus your enemies, its not that hard! its a useless feature and it has the potential to cause bugs and will probably never work cause nametags are already bugged with some of the clients and implementing a feature like that to work with all clients at the current state of the server is literally impossible and I personally would rather see maarten focusing on important stuff not a random weird feature that is not needed at all, it doesn't matter who you fight as long as its an enemy and if you care so much just take a second to identify him ive never had an issue with realizing who am i fighting rn

Ztrox

Stone Miner
Terrible idea, instead of adding unnecessary new "features" focus on fixing the problems that ruined the server.
the list is endless of "features" that you can add but before doing that just fix the problems?
economy? - bad, why? people have "secret methods of making money" instead of having one way to make cash.
printer? - why would you let people print cannons only, weird.
power? - believe it or not but this problem has the easiest fix!, buff it. in other words buff power and add new rules for claiming? its that simple.
cannons? - most of them blow up, making a new jar will take ages and alot of tests, instead just add a cannon server so people will be able to check what cannons are working.

this is just the tip of the iceberg with the current problems, it seems like the community keeps on ruining this server to its own death.
stop focusing on pvp, its a factions server not hardcore factions and start fixing the current problems before adding new features.

OriBM

Stone Miner
i agree with ztrox
i'll list some more issues
kb
bad anti cheat
horrible custom enchants
bow boosting should be removed/custom enchants that disables it for a while when hit should be added. it needs a nerf
tokens are p2w and there should be a reasonable way to grind and obtain them
and list goes on, so why dont you "/f focus" the real issues instead of coming up with bad suggestions

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
i agree with ztrox
i'll list some more issues
kb
bad anti cheat
horrible custom enchants
bow boosting should be removed/custom enchants that disables it for a while when hit should be added. it needs a nerf
tokens are p2w and there should be a reasonable way to grind and obtain them
and list goes on, so why dont you "/f focus" the real issues instead of coming up with bad suggestions

How about make your own post for all of this rather than making pointless complaints and leaving them in a suggestion that has nothing to do with that. A suggestion is a something that players might enjoy on the server and it’s made here for feedback if the specific suggestion is nice or not, not to leave irrelevant complaints to the suggestion.

Nothing gets done when you make complaints everywhere but the right locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.