Partially Accepted Suggestions for Skyblock

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hi there

I have compiled some suggestions that I think would be nice for Skyblock.

Helpful Commands for New Players

Whenever a new player joins, there should be some sort of chat notification, hologram, or on screen text message to steer them in the right direction of how to play Skyblock. "/info" is already a great command with all the basic features of Skyblock. I find that could be a welcome message for new players.

/Warp Artifact

I cannot stress how many times i´ve seen players asking "where is the artifact collector". If you hover above an artifact it states that the collector is at spawn, only thing is, it´s off the beaten path. My suggestion is to change the chat message (when you obtain an artifact) and change the message on the artifact itself. Maybe the Artifact collector could also be moved to another place in spawn, so you can walk there?

Netherite Weapons/Armour

Skyblock was updated to 1.16.5 not long ago, we got most items and blocks from the update other than Netherite. Since it is a new material, I also think that it should be available in limited quantities. It shouldn´t be easily obtainable, creates a challenge for players :)

Tier 4 /is upgrades

As of this post, you can´t actually get level 4 island upgrade tiers (gen boost, mob drop, mob spawn etc.) without spending real money. You have to buy these upgrades off of the store to obtain them. My suggestion is to make the tier 4 upgrade buyable with in-game-money, but make the cost ridiculously high. People that really want it but don´t want to spend real money can grind for it.

Trident in /enchant

With the 1.16.5 update there was the introduction of the trident. It should be implemented into /enchant just like all the other weapons.

More Chunk Collectors

Would be nice to get Bamboo Chunk Collectors for example.

Observer in /shop

Put observers into /shop

Removal of the /Perks Messages when Grinding

As many people that kill mobs and have shiny or knowledge perk, the chat gets annihilated from all the spam. There really should be a way to toggle it off, as there is no chance of reading a message while grinding. I believe this has already been suggested before, but if we can toggle the "ENEMY BLEEDING" messages, we should also be able to toggle the perks messages off too.

Toggle Chestshop Messages

Before the last reset there was a command where you could type "/cstoggle" to toggle every single chestshop message off. This was removed for some reason, and I think it should be re-implemented.

Reworked Redstone

This is by far the most complained about thing on Skyblock. Redstone. Is. Useless. Any type of redstone clock is non-existent, as the server stops the signal dead in its tracks to prevent lag. Redstone hopper sorters break too. Everything involving simple redstone designs just break, and I think it´s really time for a new Redstone system.

Some of these changes also affects other subservers on Snapcraft, maybe they could be implemented there too (Helpful commands for example)

Thanks for reading this long post, open to suggestions and comments :)

-Bum

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I agree with these!