Suggestions to make survival better

Do you believe these will help survival?

• Total voters

Doomwolf50

Tree Puncher
I've been thinking, I believe that these changes will improve survival and the enjoyment of players. My first sugggestion is to make it so you can sell all of a certain item or at least make it so we can sell stacks of everything in the store. The selling of everything was put into skyblock and I would like it if you also added it to survival. My second suggestion is to do challenges, I was thinking guild challenges. Like which guild can get the most mob/player kills or who walks the most blocks or which guild has the most money, and these challenges should last for about 2 days each. I think there should be more custom enchants for weapons and armor. Just me but I think it would be very interesting for what players deside to do with more custom enchants. For the third feature, (for all servers) i think there should be a feature that helps/gives you ways to contact staff. Vai skype info, ect. For the fourth, I feel that admins/staff must provide evidence of bans. Whenever I get banned or one of my friends get banned no one knows why. In the ban info,
Doomwolf50 has been banned for Killaura (link to vid) by legitmon. <-- Example
Thats the kind of thing I was thinking but If you dont agree its ok.
For the last item I would like you to add a banned token to the shop. Make it like 10$ USD and what it will do is get you unbanned from one server, (survival, eg, lbb, kitpvp, ect.) Thanks and I would love some feedback on this, don't give hateful comments and I hope this will be implemented soon! Thanks and have a great day!

Backus

Void Walker
The guild thing is sort of a competition already, but if you're talking about adding rewards for it and stuff- that makes sense.

For contacting staff, I don't really see a point. You can use /staff (along with many other commands) that show you all the online staff that are on. If a staff is offline, that probably means we are busy doing things in the real world, and might not want to be bothered constantly on Skype by Minecraft related things. Also, not all staff want their other information given out.

I'm not sure about providing proof. If it's really a questionable ban, you can appeal and the proof might be reviewed. We don't need the community to justify the ban, the staff member saw a reason to ban so they did. Issues with this can go on appeals or something, but I only see this causing more arguments. "I or my friends get banned no one knows why" they will know why, because the ban message clearly shows it.