Sup Snapcraft

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
Hey everyone my ign is CrazyFox101 I'm irl name is chase u can call me what ear you want! I usually play Earth Games and kit pvp. I'm pretty good at pvp and I would love to help and play on this server. I am helper on 1 server staff on 2 servers and I am head staff on 1 server. I have been playing on this server for about 3 years. If you do not recognize me my old ign is MineyMD. I know a lot about this server and if you have any questions plz contact me. I have a YouTube channel but it's not a mine craft Chanel. It's called Sirius and I post agario videos!

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Welcome :)

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Welcome, but I think I remember you from survival? Do you remember me I am Vip and I'm pretty sure we're friends from pvping together on /warp end survival? Hi anyways :-P
Also are you like THE Sirius, the really famous one? If you are that you be pretty impressive.

OP
OP
CrazyFox101

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
Hey yes we are friends from survival. And the Sirius thing me and my friend share it so sort of. One tip in agario is to act like it is chess. Think if I do this what will happen?

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the server!

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
I been playing not as long as you. I been on snapcraft for about 3 and half years. I don't think i have seen you around, maybe i have..

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums then :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums :)

black_mits

Gold Miner
Hey I seen u recently on the server. I would like to hang out and play on the server but I only play survival look me up if your are on there