Survival City Rules

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
* = Important (must read)
@ = Proof to back Statement up
& = Extra detail

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to make this thread to make it clear to all survival members what happens in a survival city.

* In survival, there is a group of city's called 'Polis' We help each other out how ever we can. These city's are - Cookietown (owner @Cookies4Life ) Timbuktu (owner Trollmoose12) Fancy_Town (owner blazewarrier)
Athens (owner @SwiftGamingHD ) and the newest edition - union-city (owner Unionjackjz1). All of these city's have atleast 1 person running the city with them. So with a minimum of 1 person running city's with anywhere between 14 - 67 members in each city. 14 members being Union-City (the newest city) and 67 members being the oldest city (Timbuktu). Every city has their own rules, but there are some rules that all city's have to follow.

* Here is an example -
Someone banned/kicked out of one city in Polis gets banned from all cities in Polis.

@ I have been having some problems in my city with players *who have a sponge placed in my city* not listening to me. When a player joins my city, they have to agree to these terms on the wall. I feel that they are very reasonable. There was a player in my city named braydencraft04 who did not believe me when I said that I would make sure he gets his plot removed no matter what. And he eventually removed his plot, but he ended up camping my city and got temp banned for that.

@ Now, there is another player in my city names fafela. He is a very cool person and ended up paying me 5k for making him a 16 sponge plot that he ended up extending to be 22 sponges. I asked him to leave as he broke many rules in my city. Player disrespect, not listening to anything I was saying, and killing many players in my city. It got to the point where I was going to pay fafela to get out of my city. As I am typing this right now, fafela is removing his plot thanks to @NasserDiamond (Co-owner of Timbuktu) who helped me convince him to leave.

* Now, this is why I am making this thread. I am making this to show everyone this 1 thing - if you live in a city in survival, that city owner has power over the city. If you don't like his/her rules, talk to the owner and say you are leaving. If you break a rule (this is a rule in my city), you get 1 warning. After that you are out. But some people in city's don't take responsibility. This is where the Admins come in - I think that if there is proof to back everything up that is said to happen in the city and it is clearly breaking the city rules, an Admin can come and remove the players plot. This could help a lot of survival city's grow while they can still be under management of someone with power.

* Here is a rule I thought would also be good - a loophole in everything I just said would be this - well what if I don't have a sponge in your city? I don't have to follow your rules because I do not live in your city. So, anyone within another city will have to follow the city rules. The city rules would need to pretty much be the Snapcraft Survival rules just restated and more strict, as your protected a smaller area you can be more strict.

& I would like @Aaron @Lozlpowzah to comment on this telling me, well, what you think of the idea!

& Screen shot to Union City rules - http://imgur.com/3ryc6Q6

* A Message from the Cities...

CookieTown - Also, you have to respect all players. We're not going to force you to be friends with them, but within a Polis city, everyone will be treated kindly.

Timbuktu - Economic Prosperity, Creativity and Friendship. This is our goal.

Union City - You do not know everything until you know exactly what you don't know

Athens - We are power hungry! And we like trains also... can't forget the amazing trains... omg they are so pretty the way they glisten in the sunlight... and turtles... omg they are so cute when they hide in their shells and no one can see them... omg i would... like.... take them to bed.... where was I again?

Fancy Town - We are the fancy ones, we don't indulge in power, we embrace that everyone is equal. I am also bootyful

Polis - The use of combined recourses to benefit the majority

Last edited:

Nasser

Iron Miner
I agree, note this too if you mess with any Polis city’s. You will have to go through Polis Militia too.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Literally, "Too long; didn't read"

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
* = Important (must read)
@ = Proof to back Statement up
& = Extra detail

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to make this thread to make it clear to all survival members what happens in a survival city.

* In survival, there is a group of city's called 'Polis' We help each other out how ever we can. These city's are - Cookietown (owner @Cookies4Life ) Timbuktu (owner Trollmoose12) Fancy_Town (owner blazewarrier)
Athens (owner @SwiftGamingHD ) and the newest edition - union-city (owner Unionjackjz1). All of these city's have atleast 1 person running the city with them. So with a minimum of 1 person running city's with anywhere between 14 - 67. 14 being Union-City (the newest city) and 67 being the oldest city (Timbuktu). Every city has their own rules, but there are some rules that all city's have to follow.

* Here is an example -
Someone banned/kicked out of one city in Polis gets banned from all cities in Polis.

@ I have been having some problems in my city with players *who have a sponge placed in my city* not listening to me. When a player joins my city, they have to agree to these terms on the wall. I feel that they are very reasonable. There was a player in my city named braydencraft04 who did not believe me when I said that I would make sure he gets his plot removed no matter what. And he eventually removed his plot, but he ended up camping my city and got temp banned for that.

@ Now, there is another player in my city names fafela. He is a very cool person and ended up paying me 5k for making him a 16 sponge plot that he ended up extending to be 22 sponges. I asked him to leave as he broke many rules in my city. Player disrespect, not listening to anything I was saying, and killing many players in my city. It got to the point where I was going to pay fafela to get out of my city. As I am typing this right now, fafela is removing his plot thanks to @NasserDiamond (Co-owner of Timbuktu) who helped me convince him to leave.

* Now, this is why I am making this thread. I am making this to show everyone this 1 thing - if you live in a city in survival, that city owner has power over the city. If you don't like his/her rules, talk to the owner and say you are leaving. If you break a rule (this is a rule in my city), you get 1 warning. After that you are out. But some people in city's don't take responsibility. This is where the Admins come in - I think that if there is proof to back everything up that is said to happen in the city and it is clearly breaking the city rules, an Admin can come and remove the players plot. This could help a lot of survival city's grow while they can still be under management of someone with power.

* Here is a rule I thought would also be good - a loophole in everything I just said would be this - well what if I don't have a sponge in your city? I don't have to follow your rules because I do not live in your city. So, anyone within another city will have to follow the city rules. The city rules would need to pretty much be the Snapcraft Survival rules just restated and more strict, as your protected a smaller area you can be more strict.

& I would like @Aaron @Lozlpowzah to comment on this telling me, well, what you think of the idea!

& Screen shot to Union City rules - http://imgur.com/3ryc6Q6

* A Message from the Cities...

CookieTown - Also, you have to respect all players. We're not going to force you to be friends with them, but within a Polis city, everyone will be treated kindly.

Timbuktu - You do not want to mess with out cities. You will have to go through Pollis Militia too!

Union City - You do not know everything until you know exactly what you don't know

Athens - We are power hungry! And we like trains also... can't forget the amazing trains... omg they are so pretty the way they glisten in the sunlight... and turtles... omg they are so cute when they hide in their shells and no one can see them... omg i would... like.... take them to bed.... where was I again?

Fancy Town - We are the fancy ones, we don't indulge in power, we embrace that everyone is equal.

Polis - We are the snowman to your carrot, the bread to your peanut butter, and the city to your plot!
14-67 what, members?

MayaPeeps

Stone Miner
This is weird xD