Survival: Nether?

Pseudoend

First Step
Hi everyone!
So I am rather new to the Snapcraft servers but have a question as I am having a problem. Over the course of the last couple of weeks I have spent time getting myself all setup, e.g. house built, farm built, found a mine, etc. on Survival. I finally found some Obsidian and have built a Nether portal as I wanted to start farming items there. But for some reason, it will not let me teleport to the Nether. I can walk into my portal, it attempts to warp me but I never go anywhere.
Now, this could be something I am not aware of as I am kinda new to Minecraft, but I've never had the issue of using a Nether portal any time I've played before. Is there something I am missing or not doing correctly, or is the Nether not available on the Survival server?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Pseudoend

Bind

Stone Miner
The portals were removed to eliminate duping I think. But as far as I understand you are unable to build portals to the nether, but don't worry you can still access the nether. To access the nether simply type /warp nether or go to the spawn portal straight ahead from /spawn (Same thing with end /warp end or at spawn).
Good luck!
-Bind

OP
OP
Pseudoend

Pseudoend

First Step
The portals were removed to eliminate duping I think. But as far as I understand you are unable to build portals to the nether, but don't worry you can still access the nether. To access the nether simply type /warp nether or go to the spawn portal straight ahead from /spawn (Same thing with end /warp end or at spawn).
Good luck!
-Bind

Thanks so much for the information Bind, it's greatly appreciated!!

_P_

Gold Miner
And I just went through all that trouble lol...