Swift_oblivions Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift_oblivion

First Step
I could not find any format requirements so i just did what I thought would be important

IGN: Swift_Oblivion

Ive been on the server for about 3 weeks now

Timezone/Country: United States/eastern time

Why do i want to be staff: Because I always have a good attitude and always in the mood to help people in need.

What i will do if i get staff: I will gladly help people anytime when they need it im active and will be able to help with a good majority of players problems. I see things that some helpers and mods don't see such as players asking for help and asking questions and I give them the help they are asking for

I am applying for staff because this is a great factions server to play on with a friendly community. I am a mature person with a good attitude and always in a good mood. I am always usually helping people when they ask questions in the chat I feel that I would be fit for a helper because I've been on the server long enough to know pretty much everything about it and how everything works. I can always be there for players in need such as if someone needs assistance with how to play or what the basics are of the server. I want to see the server grow with more players and I would enjoy to be there for it i'd say in my opinion this is one of the best factions server I've played on. Im a helpful person and very respectful to those that have respect back. I know the commands needed for a helper and moderator. I've never really been known to hold a grudge on a certain person and I am quite active for my time zone. I can help players without getting aggravated at them if they don't understand something. I think I would be good for staff because i am a patient and kind person always ready to help someone when its needed and I can answer questions and give players help whenever it is needed.

thank you in advance for taking your time to read my application have a great day.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Helper applications are closed at the moment... Feel free to create another when we are recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.