The Amazing Fun Park

N

nathenhabbo

Ok, so if you haven't heard already I'm building a Giant water park with some roller coasters. I have finally started to build it and would like to thank 20jhall, pfumf and boj for helping me to start building it. So far I have enough sponges to start it but I need more donations to help build it.

If you donate you will be rewarded:

-15k-2 Sponge Donation: Gets to Claim one of the rides as there's and gets there name in the entrance of the ride.

Currently available rides: Liquide Emeralds, Water Bucket, Piston Galor, Leviathan and Behemoth.

50k-8 Sponges Donation: Get a Personal building dedicated to you, You get to choose between the options below:

- Large Fountain
- Floating Star-Small Planet
(You may suggest idea's but more will be added in the future)

75k-12 Sponges Donation: Gets there Head carved into one of the walls.

All donations are welcome and Every donation above 500$ will be writen on our donation wall found at the main Entrance.

The Entry fee is 3k And you get to set home and even tp friends inside free of charge enless decided otherwise by an owner or Co-owner.

The people who get in free you ask? Well all of the builders and 5k+-Sponge donaters get a free entry.

The submit you're idea's and suggestions in a comment of this post. Please no negative comments.

~Nathen

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Sounds cool!

OP
OP
N

nathenhabbo

Enchanted Shotz you'll need to meet me in-game to donate the sponges so keep then for when I get back from camp!!!

OP
OP
N

nathenhabbo

Btw I get back from camp in about 2 weeks so ya just hold on to the sponges for me please... Ill get on snapcraft as soon as I get back