The Dark Side Of Disney! :o

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Disney is one of my Fav movies! But sometimes there songs or even movies can be real dark such as one of my all time fav movies The hunchback Of Notre Dame! This movie was really scary when i first watched it when i was 7 and watching it again makes me understand the story much better XD One of the songs that creeped me out was the song 'Hell fire' Still creeps me out to this day :-: *Dun judge me* But heres the video:

Song ) The hunchback of notre dame 'Hell fire'

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Omg i forgot to say! *Btw before you start yelling at me, I can not edit the post for some reason*

If you have a fav Disney villain post below the name and why! And the best answer will get 2k! Winner will be told april.30 ^_^

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Wow that is pretty creepy : P but my favorite Disney villain is Kronk (even though he turned good he was bad at one point) but the reason Kronk it my favorite villain is just because he provides comic relief : P and the fact that he argues with himself (really his little angle and little demon), there are a lot of reasons why but i'll just list a few... the way he just makes everything funny, his voice XD and the way he looks (like how ridiculously big his chin is and how muscular he is.).

so that is why i Kronk is my favorite villain.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Wow that is pretty creepy : P but my favorite Disney villain is Kronk (even though he turned good he was bad at one point) but the reason Kronk it my favorite villain is just because he provides comic relief : P and the fact that he argues with himself (really his little angle and little demon), there are a lot of reasons why but i'll just list a few... the way he just makes everything funny, his voice XD and the way he looks (like how ridiculously big his chin is and how muscular he is.).

so that is why i Kronk is my favorite villain.
Oh lol i loved that movie! ^-^

LegalSense

Void Walker

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Lotso from Toy Story 3 is pretty bada**. An evil strawberry smelling bear, the greatest villain ever.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I'm moving the date from april.30 to april.28th :-P So if you have a fav villain post a video or a picture and a reason why!, ~Noahsponge <3

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I namely like her for her role in the first Kingdom Hearts, but I have seen the movie to, but this thread is definitely incomplete without Maleficent. That's for sure. I'm not really sure which Disney villain I like the most, though Jafar's good to. He's just pretty good at being hate-able. A good villain makes you want to see their downfall. Jafar and Maleficent did that pretty well (Yes, Frollo was also good at that.). A good final showdown also helps.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
I namely like her for her role in the first Kingdom Hearts, but I have seen the movie to, but this thread is definitely incomplete without Maleficent. That's for sure. I'm not really sure which Disney villain I like the most, though Jafar's good to. He's just pretty good at being hate-able. A good villain makes you want to see their downfall. Jafar and Maleficent did that pretty well (Yes, Frollo was also good at that.). A good final showdown also helps.

If we're bringing Kingdom Hearts into this, then defiantly Maleficent. Also, Pete was good for comical relief. It wouldn't be a game without Pete :-P