The end has come

asurovcik

First Step
Hi Everyone,

Some of you know me, some of you do not. I am BushDidKush - most hated player on the server. I've had fun on this server for the past two years. I have made friends and gained a lot of enemies, but I will always remember how much fun it was to mess with you guys. My sole purpose when joining this server was to build a cool house on survival (/warp estate) check it out btw... But then I realized that the majority of people on this server are literally 12, I started to notice how much fun it was to mess with them. So eventually I got perm banned... 5 times... I eventually finished my house that I had expanded and grown to love and I still believe it is one of the best house builds on the server. After I got banned the first time I was so upset, then I appealed and got unbanned, and every time I would do this I just kept on losing interest in the server and now that I have gotten perm banned for the 5th time I am ready to throw in the towel. I am a social person and I always will be, and playing on a Minecraft server and talking to people on skype is just anti-social in my mind. I almost recreated my own life on snapcraft, accept I could do whatever I wanted and say whatever I wanted... It was like a getaway from the real world. Playing on this server also gave me another aspect of life - being someone who is a fortune heir and probably is never going to have to work a day in my life, I got to talk to people who don't live in 8 million dollar homes and drive cars like an Aston Martin when they are 16 (I'm serious.. my parents actually bought me a got dam Aston Martin DBS for my 16th birthday). To be real here, I have had fun on this server and I will always remember it as a place where I could just get away from the real world, and I can not thank the players and staff enough for that! Thanks for the memories Snapcraft!

- Adam

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Goodbye! Best of luck with whatever you're up to :)

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Best of luck to you in the future.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Bye BushDidKush, thank you for your time on this server. Even though I might've not seen you (or known you), best of luck in your future!

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
I swear i know you but cya mah dude.

claire2424

Banned
Bye and best wish whenever you are going to. you can visit Snapcraft whenever you like we miss you so much. we wish you a best wishes to you.