The return of an old player!

Wosek

Tree Puncher
Hi there Snapcraft community! My name is Wosek and I'm a snapcraft player that joined in the late 2012's. I know... That's a long time... I've recently came out of a blacklist which I thought never would happen, but I am very greatful for that! I've noticed not many people I know play anymore, therefor I'd like to introduce myself for the newer people! I've always been noticed in any gamemode I go because I'd love to experience many time of games, so I play most of them.

I've been in many situations on this server. Many were very good, other were not very good. I've had quite a bad history if I may be honest and I'm not certainly proud of that. What I am proud of is that I'm still here and able to play after all these years.

I want to see this as a new start, a clean sheet. There I wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself as a new player!

So yeah, my ign is Wosek and I'm currently 20 years old. I'm working fulltime as a personal trainer and I love what I do! Next to that I have a few hobby's I like to do which are: Handball, working out, watching movies and playing a game now and then. I'm a huge Avengers fan and know all the movies out of my head... Litterally....

I'm always open for questions or new people to meet. Feel free to send me a message on here, ingame or on discord! My discord is Wosek#9471.

Thank you,
Wosek

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi there! Welcome!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Heyyy, welcome! :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi! Just wondering, how did you even find out that you were not blacklisted anymore??
there was an unban wave recently and as a result the server description changed to say that.

OP
OP
Wosek

Wosek

Tree Puncher
Hi! Just wondering, how did you even find out that you were not blacklisted anymore??
I got told by people I still talked to that there would be a unbann all. So I basically just tried to log on again, and it worked.