The Top 5 Best Helpers

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
This is my list of the top 5 best staffs. The reason i picked them is because they have helped out the server a lot.. Thanks for listening

1. @Bob2108: he's a great guy who likes to joke around. At times to solve things, he can be very serious and helpful

2. @Trial : he can be very strict like any other staffs but he is by far the most epic and scariest helper alive

3. @Victorthelama : he is a very funny helper who is destined to be a good leader.

4. @MissArill: always cheerful and full of fluffiness.

5. This is it guys, the best helper.... @Mayamush: this is by far the most epic staff living...!! I see her helping a fellow everyday and to be honest, she has a good passion for being a helper. U may never know when she is around. Make sure to say hi next time u see her

Post ur top 5 helpers down below... This is my opinion.. Not urs. And to be exact, please do not put any negative ratings that will make me feel bad..

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
In mine its 1 = top 5 = bottom, but you're all my best helpers. so dont be offended in which order you're in lawl.
1. @Jaide Hellspur Hellspur - Most helpful Helper out there, shes always active and whatever the occasion, she can always help people.
2. @YAMPY - Hes a very helpful guy, hes always there to help anyone.
3. @Trial - Very strict and straight forward, and can be calm and laid back at times, always good for a helper to be strict and inforce the rules well though. :).
4. @Victorthelama - Always helping people, very laid back also, very cool and funny. what a good lama
5. @MissArill - Pink pink pinkkk, amazing helper.

OP
OP
Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
In mine its 1 = top 5 = bottom, but you're all my best helpers. so dont be offended in which order you're in lawl.
1. @Jaide Hellspur Hellspur - Most helpful Helper out there, shes always active and whatever the occasion, she can always help people.
2. @YAMPY - Hes a very helpful guy, hes always there to help anyone.
3. @Trial - Very strict and straight forward, and can be calm and laid back at times, always good for a helper to be strict and inforce the rules well though. :).
4. @Victorthelama - Always helping people, very laid back also, very cool and funny. what a good lama
5. @MissArill - Pink pink pinkkk, amazing helper.
U could've been in my top 5 helper list if ur still a helper

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Uhhh, I don't really list helpers from the top :-P,
but I guess my favorite 5 (not in order) are, MVLapps, YAMPY, Trial, Bob2108, Victorthelama

MVLapps

Iron Miner
Uhhh, I don't really list helpers from the top :-P,
but I guess my favorite 5 (not in order) are, MVLapps, YAMPY, Trial, Bob2108, Victorthelama
You should also thank the other helpers you didn't add to your list:
@xining72
@LOV3_ZEBRA
@MVLapps

But thanks <3. Glad I could help the server.

Thanks Trial and Cosmic :)

And a huge thank you to all the other other staff who make Snapcraft the awesome place it is today! I'm glad to be here to help.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
1: Mayamush and Bob2108 Both awesome and help whenever you need it.
2: The one and only Panda in the sexy suit Yampy.
3: Trial Helps you when you need it.
4: Mvlapps Chill guy helps everyone.
5 : JaideHellspur and Lov3Zebra Awesome People help you when you ask for it.

The mods I like
Beans. #BeansForPresident
Ruyusaki : Nice mod helps you out is fun to be with.
Lozlpowah: Nice and he likes ducks!

None of these were in a particular order.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
1: Mayamush and Bob2108 Both awesome and help whenever you need it.
2: The one and only Panda in the sexy suit Yampy.
3: Trial Helps you when you need it.
4: Mvlapps Chill guy helps everyone.
5 : JaideHellspur and Lov3Zebra Awesome People help you when you ask for it.

The mods I like
Beans. #BeansForPresident
Ruyusaki : Nice mod helps you out is fun to be with.
Lozlpowah: Nice and he likes ducks!

None of these were in a particular order.
Zmak is better :-P

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
1. Bob2108
2. MVLapps
3. JaideHellspur
4. Trial / Dickiehead101
5. YAMPY
All very helpful, and also can be funny at times. (: