This is for all Snapcrafters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodreams

First Step
Hello Snapcrafters, if youre reading this thats pretty cool and i have a message to say to you.
Everyone playing prison, kitpvp, ZombieV, factions, etc. Have the best time you can because this server is the best server i have ever had in my history of servers, and minecraft all together. This server brings you new and kind people, fun times with friends, and just the server itself. There is so much to explore on the whole serverwide of snapcraft but playing this server has taught me to man up for myself and it lets me see the goals of me. This server was a blast to me and my friends and we met so much more along the way! the server has let me keep memories that will last a lifetime, i remember going to school and coming back and hop on discord to call my friends and GRIND snapcraft for hours and hours until we lost track of time. We loved every second of it. But now i lost all them but its okay. Because this server teaches you that ur memories and fun times on this server will last a lifetime and go make more of them. Because i am so happy that i started snapcraft. And streaming snapcraft with a whole series. I loved every second of it. I hope all of you guys have an amazing year and day and hope you guys all have as much fun on the server like i had :) Thank you for spending ur time reading this and goodbye.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Agreed :)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I've met some amazing people on this server. Snapcraft is awesome :) Good luck, yodreams!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
<3

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
This message is so wholesome <3

DesignLeeWolf17

Gold Miner
Wow this goes straight to the soul. I have met people on here that I can see me and them being friends forever. I don’t know any other server that is better.

__Puddle_Boi__

Stone Miner
This is the most wholesome and precious thing I've ever seen on forums. I'm glad to hear you got to make and hold onto such amazing memories from the server. Hopefully you'll be able to make more in the future <3

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
(:

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
I love this message, and this community is one of the best I have ever experienced. So many people who you can see just being longterm friends :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Status
Not open for further replies.