lol naka i got 3 p4 set 11k i dont think 146

Nakabox

Gold Miner

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Atleast top 15 id say

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
how do you think you get armor ? by getting money how do you think you get money? by killing people. how do you think you kill people? by having good pvp skillz so yes it does

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
i just got knight Thanks like i got it about 2 week ago :/

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
i just got knight Thanks like i got it about 2 week ago :/
Get this: you had that op set for a while, don't deny it. How'd you get 11k, beating on other lower people, OP vs. Kit fight/VIP/knight your, who's gonna win? And you can 2 shot people they can 100 shot you... Who wins? If you fought a diamond armor guy 1v1 you would get dominated. Noob vs diamond isn't skill, it's nothing.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Anyway lets not argue why argue when we can be having a good time

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Lol i have killed about 3 p4 people and lots of dia people

bub5

Gold Miner
1. KeanRobert
2. pometheus11
3. baltimorebays19
4. bub5 (i only started a few days a go and and i use kit fight but get tons of kills)
5. taeg123 (cant think of anyone else)
btw i didnt put hackers on my list so thats why sejethom and liljawz arent there :-P

archerunknown

Gold Miner
Hhhhmmm well this is unusual but Im going to say it anyway. Me and ghost are doing an ultimate kit pvp team called unknown ghosts and we already have about 6 members which is awesome we have a Skype chat that u may or may not of heard but its open to all people (but there will be a few tests :-P contact me by messaging me for further details or just add my skype name connerkia.ruegg :-P

OP
OP
ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Hhhhmmm well this is unusual but Im going to say it anyway. Me and ghost are doing an ultimate kit pvp team called unknown ghosts and we already have about 6 members which is awesome we have a Skype chat that u may or may not of heard but its open to all people (but there will be a few tests :-P contact me by messaging me for further details or just add my skype name connerkia.ruegg :-P
Im not going to join a team that its name is Unknown ghosts... Its ur names in it and i dont like that, make a creative name..

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
1. KeanRobert
2. pometheus11
3. baltimorebays19
4. bub5 (i only started a few days a go and and i use kit fight but get tons of kills)
5. taeg123 (cant think of anyone else)
btw i didnt put hackers on my list so thats why sejethom and liljawz arent there :-P
You don't Put hackers on your list, but you put baltimorebays19, How ironic....

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
balts just good and all of your are jelly he can whoop you :-P