Trade Market Skyblock

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Dear Skyblockers,

This thread is meant for a trademarket. The rules and therms of this trade market on skyblock:

Buying Items:

- Whenever you are buying something add in front of your comment: [BUYING]. After the [BUYING] tag you post the thing you want to buy. Below it you add a tag: [OFFER]. You also can add into it what the maximum price is what you are paying for an item or rank.

- Don't try to scam or scam in general. If this will be noticed this will be reported inmidiattly to staff.

Selling Items:
- Whenever you are selling something add in front of your comment: [SELLING]. After you used the [SELLING] tag you post the item you sell, whatever price you atleast want for it. You also can deny offers from someone by adding the tagg in a quote with: [DENIED]

Reply to a offer from someoneone else:
- Whenever you are interrested in someone his offer, you ''Quote'' the player's comment, after you have quoted someone his/her comment offer your offer. DONT PUT RANDOM RUBBISH THINGS IN THIS THREAD. IT'S NOT A TEAPARTY WHERE YOU JUST START RANDOM CONVERSATIONS.

After a deal is done:

After a deal is done quote the last comment of your deal and add the tag: [CLOSED]. This will make it for other players more easy to notify if they are still able to offer things for a deal.

HAVE A FUN TIME!

KIND REGARDS,

NICK,
(FEARMYCOMBOES)

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
[BUYING] Iron golemspawner, in trade for 1 zombiepigmanspawner and 3mil

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I forgot to mention in my thread that if you ever need a middle man for a trade, you can message me on Skype or discord or ingame.
Discord: FearMyComboes #3086
Ingame name: FearMyComboes