Trading 200k In Survival For Diamond Rank.

Arvid

Zombie Killer
Hey all
I really want diamond rank so i was thinking that i might could get it by trading! My current rank is Lapis and my IGN is iEnderr. I offer 200k to the person that will upgrade me to diamond this would cost 65 euro. If you are interested please msg me in game or write below!

//iEnderr

LegalSense

Void Walker
You shouldn't allow others to buy it for you, you should buy it your self. They can try to charge back you and possibly scam you... I'd just say be cautious before trading....

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Just a precaution if you intend on doing this, if you do get scammed (either party), staff will not deal with these forms of scams.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
It is highly recommended not to do these type of deals as it is likely that you will be scammed and as bab said Staff will not deal with it if you get scammed. If you get someone who wants to do the deal with you, if he is a non rank I would suggest not to do the deal as why would he want to buy you a rank when he doesn't have one. Maybe you could get a part time job in real life and save up for the rank which is a better idea :-P