Trying to Record Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Mr_Penguin_

Iron Miner
Over the span of the last couple of weeks, the amount of hackers I have been seeing has grown immensely. I tried to record people hacking, but the current recording thing I'm using (Bandicam) causes a great deal of lag while I'm recording (this creates poor videos). Does anyone have a suggestion on a recording option that is effective and provides you with decent fps while recording? I would prefer it to be a safe download also.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
OBS is good if you set the settings up correctly. Can be difficult to do so though.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In your Minecraft setting you can turn things off or fast, that might give you a little fps boost. Get optifine if you don't have it already. In bandicam options you can make the quality and size of the video smaller. This is optional though, it makes your file smaller and faster to upload. Which again doesn't make you lag as long as bigger files (while uploding and/or rendering). You can test out several recording softwares and see which one works best. But remember - only download them from official websites, or you might get viruses. I have liolo game recorder, Obs (they make me lag badly), and bandicam. Bandicam is the best in my opinion. But liolo has the best quality.

OP
OP
_Mr_Penguin_

_Mr_Penguin_

Iron Miner
When I record, it appears that my fps rate is completely fine. The strange thing is when I upload it, the video is very laggy. I already have optifine, but I will try to change some things around to make it better. Thanks for the suggestions :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.