Two 15 EUR Giftcodes Giveaway + a bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Ingame Name: Proify_
Discord: Cpt_Jonko#1062
Good luck my friends <3

SLWF7

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway! I will personally be giving away two 15 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be two winners randomly chosen.

Bonus: I will be giving one of the two winners another reward differing per the gamemode of their choice.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on my birthday, July 17, any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
ign: SLWF7
discord: ♡#6101

gruppleNick

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway! I will personally be giving away two 15 EUR giftcards to be used on the webshop. There will be two winners randomly chosen.

Bonus: I will be giving one of the two winners another reward differing per the gamemode of their choice.
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

The giveaway will end on my birthday, July 17, any entries after that date will be excluded.

IGN:WspNick
Discord:NICK#8041

preciate it wowoow

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Gl everyone that enters ^-^

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Thanks for doing this!
IGN: Melonization
Discord: Melonization#0933

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
Giveaway!

Ign : LazyLauraa
Discord : LazyLaura#2442

Good Luck Everyone :)

jarredframe

First Step
IGN: Andrewology
Discord: Andrewology#9582

Goodluck to all, Andrew

Philtered

First Step
Giveaway!

IGN Philtered
DISC - Philt#6976

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner

Vibemasterr

First Step
Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.