unionjackjz1

Tree Puncher
Hi Snapcraft,

I've been on here a while, but I've decided to hop on every once a while. But, a lot has changed since I was 11 and I think I should reintroduce myself.

My username is Unionjackjz1. My name is Jess. I'm 16 and I live in LA, California. I'm going into my senior year of High School.

Playing minecraft throughout my life has, I think, effected my life. I was running small servers with 5-10 users on daily, and I learned how to manage all of that. I learned basic programming, and I learned to use my creative mind to make builds. I learned time management from making deadlines on builds, and I learned to accept that sometimes things will fail. But I also learned that failure is good, it is how we learn.

Going into my freshman year of high school, I saw that my school offered robotics and I decided to take it. I didn't think I was going to be into it because I was into theoretical physics. I quickly learned how wrong I was, and how robotics took over my life. After constructing my first lego robot, I realized that this was for me. Spending hours sitting next to a robot in an attempt to get it to move was amazing to me. The concept of not understanding how my own creation worked interested me. I quickly got into competitive robotics.

Coming back online has been great. It's been a lot of fun being online and talking with people that I haven't talked to in years. Snapcraft feels very different now to how it used to.

I also want to apologize to all of the staff members that I have caused trouble on in the past. I understand that what I did was wrong, and I had no reason to fight any of it.

Hope to see you online :-D
~Jess / Unionjackjz1

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome back bud! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome back to the Snapcraft forums Unionjackjz1! Feel free to PM me anytime you wish! :)

Last edited:

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Nice introduction! Welcome back!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome back, Jess!

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
Jeezuz croist that's a big introduction and welcome back to snapcraft!