Should there be something done about this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illumin4te

First Step
Well, seems as if someone deleted my forum. Which is in all honestly very low of a person and just depicts that you are money hungry if you really could care less. By doing that you're putting on a bad display. We the players have paid money on enchantment tokens to make good pickaxes to help us go further. However, not even an hour into mining and my pickaxe becomes unrepairable. What is this? I have to pay 10 dollars for 10 minutes? I don't think so. Please fix this, do something about it. Help the players out if you actually care. I'm not going to keep arguing, it's boring. Come on now, what the hell?

kcin2

Iron Miner
+1 I don't usually support p2w stuff but this is setup very poorly.

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
No. No. This is NON-OP prison not OP Prison. If you want unrepairable pickaxes go to an OP prison server :-D. -1.

PTX_Pentatonix

First Step
I spent $5 on tokens (25,000) and I have put quite a few enchants on my pickaxe, i have repaired it with other pickaxes and diamonds and after my next repair (32 levels onto another pickaxe) it will be unrepairable, which is not fair because if you spend IRL money on things, they should not be unrepairable. Please fix this ASAP.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
As we've stated on all the other threads with the same problem, we're looking into more ways to repair items that we find are balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.