Vikkstar123hd Earth Games Video! (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Lost heaps of players, Gained loads of players - I don't see your problem.
Original players dont exist, A player is a player, I don't get why you are hating on a server you aren't playing on.
Yeah. I was playing on it, but like a lot of players, I quit. It got way to boring, still yeah it's good now, but the amount of people I knew that quit, it's like I only know 20 people now.

Bas

BTS
Yeah. I was playing on it, but like a lot of players, I quit. It got way to boring, still yeah it's good now, but the amount of people I knew that quit, it's like I only know 20 people now.
Why are you on the forums hating on the server if you quit?

Bas

BTS
cause why not? and I'm not hating, it's facts.
Its not facts, I can show you facts:
Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.01.36.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-19 at 10.05.56.png

Server lists bring people for servers such as Factions and Survival - So I am definitely seeing improvements

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Get shrekt kambo, lol. And those server statistics look really good, bas.

iamontda

Void Walker
Yup, the stats doubled.
tumblr_lnbhwmYlrf1qlhu6xo1_500.gif

Responding to half of the people who posted before, I'm thinking we get more stats just through Earth Games (and Hunger Games) even being a thing, because it's original and always been popular, although Youtubers help a lot.

OP
OP
Enchanted

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Guys calm down.. Do not lock the tread yet but calm down Kambo, Bas is right. Why would you be on the forums stating rude and untrue "facts" when you do not even play the server.

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
the server is shit, look at how many good players left -_-, zmak left, heaps of good staff.
lol and rude ? how the fuck u get that, little skids

Last edited:

iamontda

Void Walker
Me calm down xd he's the one that started mother fuckers
the server is shit, look at how many good players left -_-, zmak left, heaps of good staff.
lol and rude ? how the fuck u get that, little skids

Kambo, no need for the language. Everyone has an opinion, and maybe you stand by yours, but that doesn't mean you need to be rude about it. Bas still has a point, you're attempting to compare the server to how it used to be, but you don't play any longer, so we're just wondering about said opinion. That plus the statistics being thrown out there shows me we're improving, which in the end is what I and many other players care about. Maybe some people are gone, maybe a lot of people are gone, but you can't expect everyone to play Minecraft forever- leaving was their choice in the end. And, hey- Earthgames is back, have you noticed? People will come back around, believe me, and it's going to be a culture shock when I see and remember them.

This Thread was made to celebrate the creation of something displaying our server, not to squash each other over a few opinions and make everyone feel bad. That being said, sorry Enchanted, but I'll be closing this Thread. People can still look at the video and like your post on it, but it's been up for about a week and everything important has already been said - Plus, I would like to prevent any more arguments occurring.

Congratulations, Snapcraft! The road to having 1k again is going well.

[Locking]

Status
Not open for further replies.