Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YRN

Stone Miner
Why yall want a reset so bad, legit 1 week after the reset comes, all yall gonna be complainin bout the same shit that you complainin bout now.

LukeLovesBananas

Gold Miner
Haven't seen any fly hackers in the past couple of days. Not to mention go cry to Mojang about that.
PS ill whip some dope map about of the sky :)
is there a new anti cheat or something cos I'm seeing a lot more players getting banned by the console recently :-D

OP
OP
KA0SDestroyer

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Why yall want a reset so bad, legit 1 week after the reset comes, all yall gonna be complainin bout the same shit that you complainin bout now.
Why not? Its been the same map for almost a year.

Also 1 week isnt a year. We cant complain that a one week map has been going on for months so get your facts right.

EDIT: Also dont try to be cool and right stuff like 'yall' and 'complainin' its text we dont need to hear exactly how you say it.

YRN

Stone Miner
Why not? Its been the same map for almost a year.

Also 1 week isnt a year. We cant complain that a one week map has been going on for months so get your facts right.

EDIT: Also dont try to be cool and right stuff like 'yall' and 'complainin' its text we dont need to hear exactly how you say it.

Bro holy shit its just my flow and dont gimmie any shit, everybody complains about everything on kitpvp

Why not? Because kitpvp always gets reset around December, if you cant hold your pee then leave

And my facts are right, bitch ass

This guy is a joke, "dont try to be cool". Nig i can be cool maybe ur fatass cant

Faxity_Thrash

First Step
ok well i guess i lost 10$ on prison server bc i got it at the same time the server went own and never got it lol. so will i get it when the hole map get reset

Faxity_Thrash

First Step
Honestly we should keep our stuff that is in /pv bc 1. its our private vault and 2. its linked to our ranks we bought but its whatever lol

YRN

Stone Miner
really defeats the point of a reset when people can go buy 10 god sets right now

Status
Not open for further replies.