warp killing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem_Antonis03

First Step
As a prison player i believe that warp killing should be bannable on factions because people like from other servers can get scammed like me with my main account. I made this video with my alt account cause i wasn t recording. I didn t know about warps. I lost 30 vkeys which i vote for 6 days wher i could trade em and use them for my self!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As a prison player i believe that warp killing should be bannable on factions because people like from other servers can get scammed like me with my main account. I made this video with my alt account cause i wasn t recording. I didn t know about warps. I lost 30 vkeys which i vote for 6 days wher i could trade em and use them for my self!

I totally agree with this. Someone tricked me and I lost everything. I don’t even play factions but they tricked me D:

Wallmart

Stone Miner
Even though warp trapping is pretty scummy, it is allowed in a the rules and I doubt that Maarten will change that. Factions is alot about trusting the right people and you can always ask others if a warp is safe or not then make a decision based on that.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
I totally agree with this. Someone tricked me and I lost everything. I don’t even play factions but they tricked me D:
Did someone trick tp/warp trap you on a different gamemode? If they did report it to staff as it isn't allowed on anything but factions and prison.

Wallmart

Stone Miner

I'm pretty sure cross server vote key scamming is bannable so if you have any evidence submit to staff and see

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Did someone trick tp/warp trap you on a different gamemode? If they did report it to staff as it isn't allowed on anything but factions and prison.
Unfortunately it was on factions so there is nothing I can do about It.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
They told me to go on factions and go to a certain warp. As soon as I did they insta killed me and took like 20 vote keys

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I'm pretty sure cross server vote key scamming is bannable so if you have any evidence submit to staff and see
Hopefully it is

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Warp killing is despicable whether or not it’s bannable

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Warp killing is despicable whether or not it’s bannable

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
It’s allowed since it’s a part of the gamemode, so is scamming.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Still not allowed. Scamming keys for keys on another mode is not allowed anywhere.
so if they scam us for keys it is bannable?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
yes, cross server vote key scamming is not allowed anywhere. Unless its factions-prisons trade.
ahhh.... shame i can't remember their ign

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
They told me to go on factions and go to a certain warp. As soon as I did they insta killed me and took like 20 vote keys
I swear someone called me over from where I was (prison) to factions and got me to teleport to them and killed me, lol. Luckily I'd put my vote keys in a chest beforehand and it's not like I play the gamemode, so I didn't really care xD

Status
Not open for further replies.