Weapon skin changing

Do you wanna be able to change your weapon skin after applying one?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
This thread is made for zombieV but becouse i think this "problem" is on all gamemodes ill post it here.
So me and lots of my friends have been talking about how annoying it is to not having the choise to change your weapon skin after you have applied one. why? Becouse,

1. You maybe shoose an ugly weapon skin out of ceriosity or didnt have a better one and is now stuck with it forever.
2. Its fun to change your weapon looks every now and then and not having to stare at the skin youve had for ages! i mean who dosent like change! not me: accualy you hate change skexy isnt that right? totally me: ehhh dont mind that ok? good.

I know you devs can fix this (a mod told me)

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Just choose a good weapon skin....
And if you don't have any good ones, just wait for a good one.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Well I mean, we do tell you to choose wisely because it can't be undone. I think if we could somehow provide a preview of what the weapon may look like prior somehow, that would be helpful. But you should make sure the skin you apply is the skin you want.

OP
OP
Smexy_skexy

Smexy_skexy

Tree Puncher
well anyway im stuck with a kinda ugly skin and cant sell it becouse of forged items give nothing and weapons with skins cant be sold. so what do i do then?