What are your dreams of the future?

AsgerKC

First Step
Hi! I am new here, so i was just curious to hear what people's dreams are of being in the future, and what you guys want to acomplish with your life.
It's also going to help me destroy my vision of the stereotypical minecraft gamer..

At the moment, i am studiying at a high school with focus on business and trading. We learn about marketing and advertising, and i really love it there. My dream is to become administrative director of design in Aston Martin (A long shot, i know)
I want a wife and 2 children. I want a vacation home in Niece, South France, and to live my daily life in my birth country Denmark.

I hope you guys have some interesting things you want with your lives haha.

Last edited:

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
welcome, cute intro!! i'm not sure what i wanna do in the future but hopefully its somethin fun (:

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome, I currently have no dreams/goals that’s worth mentioning :-P

Wrys

Gold Miner
Hello!
You'll hear throughout high school that it is important to plan everything ahead of time. Plan your college, plan your classes, plan your driving tests, plan your study time, etc. However this is not always the case.
Planning ahead of time is great, but what happens if that fails, and then plan B fails? You'll only be learning how to deal with problems in a relaxed environment, where you make your plans.
Great successors know how to think on their feet, they have experience in dealing with problems in stressful situations. Here is a scenairo:

You're the awkward freshman who sticks with his friend-group of 2.

You have a huge crush on this girl who you KNOW likes you back, she's the most athletic girl in your grade. You know you can not mess this up, you want her to be yours. Planning every day on what to do the next day, creating a schedule of things to say, what to do. But... when the time comes for you to make your move, you chicken out. What happened to your plan? You had no experience and you wrote in your little notebook making schedules and to-do list that would never end.

This was me :-P

And now no one likes me :-(

Point of this post is that you should take risks! No matter how humiliating it may be, great success comes out of the one who stands out!

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I'd just like to accomplish to have a proper payed job, have my girlfriend as my wife. Having kids and living near a lake, I'm currently following an IT-Related software course which I'm in my fifth semester at. I'm mostly working on events on Skyblock and the economy on there. I love to learn more about economy on different kind of servers and become better at this so I can work my way up as a known familiar trader ;-) That is kinda who I am xd

OP
OP
AsgerKC

AsgerKC

First Step
This post came out so wrong as it possibly could. Everyone is saying it is either cute or cringe like wtf. That was like the things i wanted to avoid, but i completely fked it up.. smh

Collie1121

Gold Miner
This post came out so wrong as it possibly could. Everyone is saying it is either cute or cringe like wtf. That was like the things i wanted to avoid, but i completely fked it up.. smh

May I ask what you meant then?

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Oh haha :-P I thought I perhaps missunderstood
I meant what i said, but i just diden't wanted it to turn out cringe or cute in anyway.. You were one of the ones who actually answered the question haha.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome! I wish to become staff on snapcraft one day!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
currently in highschool / college doing art classes. I want to become a famous and popular animator. making movies like the well known Ghibli and ponoc did / do. 2d, of course. so for that I'll have to go to an animation institution after school.

Wrys

Gold Miner
Guarde start a Minecraft animation series like Hypixel did. Maybe not as pristine, but it’ll be cool and may involve a lot of the snapcraft community!

Collie1121

Gold Miner
currently in highschool / college doing art classes. I want to become a famous and popular animator. making movies like the well known Ghibli and ponoc did / do. 2d, of course. so for that I'll have to go to an animation institution after school.
Brooo, Are you able to make some awesome thumbnails? Like made by yourself? If so, i'd love to get some, or even pay for it if you'd want to

the77x7

Diamond Miner
You have your goals set while I have yet to decide. I’ll just see where my future takes me! :)