What Class?

Animation OR Electronics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
I'm in the middle of the 1st semester and I need to choose a class. Do you think I should do Animation or something with Electronics. I'm stuck because although both help, Animation is what I want to do but Electronics is more helpful. What's your opinion? (I know this isn't your problem but just give me a little advice... I'm stuck)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I'm in the middle of the 1st semester and I need to choose a class. Do you think I should do Animation or something with Electronics. I'm stuck because although both help, Animation is what I want to do but Electronics is more helpful. What's your opinion? (I know this isn't your problem but just give me a little advice... I'm stuck)

Take advice from your signature's original creator.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART!!!

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I say animating, sense you like it better and you can make some pretty cool things with animation.

(I think it would be fine to do either but you like animating better so that's why i said animating :-P)

iamontda

Void Walker
Animation is more fun to learn, plus you get a technique in motion and specific teachings for a year. In electronics you can just look up a video about it.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well I had electronics in 6th grade which was like four years ago... but I thought it was fun. I don't like animations really but that's just my taste. I would be taking electronics again this year but the teacher who teaches it is kind of creepy and I've had past uh problems with him so I'm not taking it this year... but which ever you like more and/or is the right one for your job choice when you get older.... idk just pick the one that you think you'll do better in but still gives you a challenge :-P.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I would say animation, seems a bit more fun. I love animated films and such :-P, I need another toy story movie to watch :3.

iamontda

Void Walker
Right, 'n it depends on the person and the class. I decided to take game design and programming last year because it sounded fun. This year I'm doing robotic engineering. It's easier because I know coding from last year, and both classes are basically coding.

If your electronics class deals with components of said electronics and how they work, and you really really want to learn that, then go for it. I personally would've taken animation classes, but we live on an island.

There's also a difference- 3d animation, 2d animation, basic tablet usage during said animations... Whatever it is, just think about which class you're likely to use again.