What Do You Hope to See in the Free World?

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
I can't wait until they release the free world in prison. Can you?

What do you hope to see in the free world?

ChairCrusher

First Step
Me. I would like to see me in the Free world.

It's been two weeks since I ranked up to FREE, and consequently had my rank set back to A, can no longer /rankup (though the server happily takes $3000 each time I try), and /warp free results in "That warp does not exist." The lack of action on the support ticket is beginning to reflect negatively on the administration of the server.

kcin2

Iron Miner

It's been two weeks since I ranked up to FREE, and consequently had my rank set back to A, can no longer /rankup (though the server happily takes $3000 each time I try), and /warp free results in "That warp does not exist." The lack of action on the support ticket is beginning to reflect negatively on the administration of the server.

+1 kinda sad tbh

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
+1 kinda sad tbh

I can't wait until they release the free world in prison. Can you?

What do you hope to see in the free world?

Let the prison server have some rest, it already had some major updates. (e.g. enchantment tokens)

ChairCrusher

First Step
Dude, do you even play prison? What is the whole point if the FREE rank and FREE world don't exist? It would be better for them to not even be there, but when you rank up to FREE, instead of the reward of the top rank, it strips you of 500B and all of your rank, setting you all the way back to A. At this point it's pure fraud.

kcin2

Iron Miner
Let the prison server have some rest, it already had some major updates. (e.g. enchantment tokens)

You have no idea what you're talking about..The entire point of prison is to get to the Free rank, which it appears that doesn't even exist..

Last edited: