What is Happening With SnapCraft?

nilest

First Step
I have now noticed that a lot of new (not for the better) things are happening. One of them, in Survival, is that /shop does not work. Also, /server no longer works. Just today, I have noticed that the SnapCraft store went from normal to basic. Also, I have noticed that most of the ranks have lost many of their cool abilities (such as King in survival loosing /fly and /gamemode creative) Is this supposed to be happening? Thank you!

-nilest

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, I am wonder maybe because people feel complaining that they make it too much powerful so delete some their rank ability? Or they make it less lag/glitch. So they make it over then fix it up then it should be fine.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
KING didn't lose /fly and just use /(server you want to join) for example /factions to join that server.

Depression

Gold Miner
Things change. Ranging from Rank perks to gamemodes to staff to playerbase, everything changes eventually and we just have to deal with it.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Things change. Ranging from Rank perks to gamemodes to staff to playerbase, everything changes eventually and we just have to deal with it.
Yea I agree with him we have to deal with what they change.

yes snapcraft is awesome now with the new shop system and the cool players and the community is so good :)

Last edited by a moderator: