What is the craziest food you've eaten?

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Myself, I was so hungry at one point I bit a portion of my skin off :| IG this isn't SFW so it'll get deleted but its the truth
hmmm not quite as exotic as chocolate chip cookies but still

Qt-Gxpple

Stone Miner
You’ve had chocolate chip cookies?! Those are so rare and exotic I don’t even know where you can get those!
chocolate chip cookies were rumored to go extinct back in the stone age. Humans would go crazy over them, if you would call us humans back then, we were addicted and very few chocolate chip cookies are around today. So please if you ever spot one in the wild, do not approach, just admire their beauty from afar. If we don't take precautions now, it is invertible that they will go extinct. Less than 68 are live today. It's crazy to believe that there once was a population above 19billion.. Humans have demolished another species. it is very sad to see. So the next time you say, "Chocolate chip cookies are rad," take into consideration that they're really a fragile species. Thank you.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
e
chocolate chip cookies were rumored to go extinct back in the stone age. Humans would go crazy over them, if you would call us humans back then, we were addicted and very few chocolate chip cookies are around today. So please if you ever spot one in the wild, do not approach, just admire their beauty from afar. If we don't take precautions now, it is invertible that they will go extinct. Less than 68 are live today. It's crazy to believe that there once was a population above 19billion.. Humans have demolished another species. it is very sad to see. So the next time you say, "Chocolate chip cookies are rad," take into consideration that they're really a fragile species. Thank you.
excuse me Ashy said Chocolate chip cookies are KINDA rad get it right man smh

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
but yeah it truly is terrible what has happened to the chocolate chip cookie popultion

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
population*

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

TheNatrix01zz

Stone Miner

uh about that, I may have eaten around 84 total

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner