What Is The Craziest Hacker You Have Ever Seen In Minecraft?

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
Hackers, Hackers, Hackers. Sometimes They Annoy The Crap Out Of You And Other Times, Well This Happens:

LegalSense

Void Walker
If you've ever encountered a hacker that disguised as a co owner and destroyed everything on a popular server, used every hack possible and wasn't able to be banned and got into the console and screwed everything up and was able to send you a virus and actually hack you, then call me!

iamontda

Void Walker
If you've ever encountered a hacker that disguised as a co owner and destroyed everything on a popular server, used every hack possible and wasn't able to be banned and got into the console and screwed everything up and was able to send you a virus and actually hack you, then call me!

YES! Totally!! Do the same for me! Many times people say that they are able to hack, but nobody's done it to me yet. So, I'm just going to put it out there, come at me bros.

OP
OP
LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
Sweet Jesus. What Server Did That Happen On?