- When A Dream Becomes Reality -

Dank

Gold Miner
RmHdpmy.jpg

I'd like to thank my family and friends as I finally have a home in the Snapcraft KitPVP world.

INB4 HATERS, IT'S GONE NOW.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
#Example 1 of... This dank's skills on Minecraft
#Example 2 of... What Mccaff's dreams are
#Example 3 of... What home is for Mccaff.

A

Account404

RmHdpmy.jpg

I'd like to thank my family and friends as I finally have a home in the Snapcraft KitPVP world.

INB4 HATERS, IT'S GONE NOW.
You're welcome. I hope this goes in the memory book. I'm so happy to have made you happy.

Good work,
34e0.png
Thanks bae

I like how its just a wall but a house wall=house :-D
Na, it was 3x3 with windows in the middle of each wall. <3

I must say... Those building skills are incredible... I'm still trying to figure out how to place a block. Well done @Lozlpowzah
#Lozl4Builder2k15
Thanks for the kind words. I think I've got a good chance of getting builder. I made this one time so I think when they see this they wont be able to reject me.
llG0zCp.jpg

OP
OP
Dank

Dank

Gold Miner
Thanks for the kind words. I think I've got a good chance of getting builder. I made this one time so I think when they see this they wont be able to reject me.
llG0zCp.jpg

I can't believe how you got such texture and good vibes with just pure dirt blocks. It's almost impossible!

/sarcasm

OP
OP
Dank

Dank

Gold Miner
Wow. Dreams. Crushed. Instantaneously. Sadface.exe
That was in reply to the EG home you made.

If you're referring to the pure beauty which greeted the KitPVP world with joy and tears of excitement, then I'm sorry to inform you, you've been misled. As that, the home of gods and heroes, will be forever missed from the KitPVP realm, until another day.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Misstify

Zombie Killer
You're welcome. I hope this goes in the memory book. I'm so happy to have made you happy.

Thanks bae

Na, it was 3x3 with windows in the middle of each wall. <3

llG0zCp.jpg

There's no better place to build a home than in the middle of an Earth Games XD