Who is Spazdude99?

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I'm sure you're wondering why I chose Spazdude99 for my username. I chose that name because my dad calls me Spaz since I'm always acting like wild boy! My original username was Spazboy, but I changed it to "dude" so it would be teenager-like. I chose the number "99" because it is my favorite number. One thing you should know about me, is the fact that I am Deaf. I'm also very athletic, and I'm involved in many sports. For example, I play soccer, basketball, ski, hockey, football, softball, and track. I was also in gymnastics when I was younger. I've been playing on this server for about five months now, but I've been playing Minecraft for over two years. I also play on another server that has creative. But Snapcraft creative is amazing to me. My personality is friendly. I try my best to help people, I also am very caring to people. I am VERY thankful for my school, for I am social with many people with special needs. That has influenced me to love, help, and care about people.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It must be very hard being deaf. Due to some surgeries I had and movemets in my upper jaw, I sometimes have hearing loss and phantom noises in my ears. It's really scary when that happens.
Welcome on the forums, have a nice stay :)