Why You Should Not Hack

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
1 hacking is unfair it ruins gameplay for every one
2 hacking can lead to beging banned
3 it runnins your chance to make freinds
4 hacking isnt fun and trust me it isnt
5 hacking can lead to you being ddos by a nother player or aculy geting your mc account hack if not careful and depends if the player will do it depends uncerint it might happen
6 pepole will make fun of you and call you a horbbile pvper
7 play legit you can show off legit moves and fight or help your team mates dont cheat your freinds will be calling you a loser if you do
8 don't hack play legit to do so record trust me hacking isn't fun

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Just to clear up with what this actually says due to the large grammar mistakes...
1. Hacking is unfair and it ruins the gameplay for everyone.
2. Hacking can lead to being banned.
3. It ruins your chance to make friends.
4. Hacking isn't fun, trust me, It isn't.
5. Hacking can lead to you being ddos'd by another player or actually getting your MC account hacked if you're not careful (Don't really understand the rest).
6. People will make fun of you, and call you a horrible pvper.
7. Play legit, so you can show off your legit moves and fight or help your team mates, Don't cheat or your friends will be calling you a loser if you do...
8. Don't hack, Play legit.

I'm not making fun of your grammar mistakes, It just annoys me largely when people make mistakes that are so simple.

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
9. When one person hacks, another person is tempted into also hacking. Thus, creating a game where the best hacks win.

OP
OP
R

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
thats ture the way to stop that is to join a nother game or try to advoid the hacker if that dosent work leave for a whiel take a break watch a video or go on a nother server then join back and play a new game with no hackers

OP
OP
R

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
i know ive stoped hacking a while ago im trying to stop pepole from hacking by leting them inform and telling them its wrong i know its ironic :)

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Well then, why did you decide to hack awhile back? Did these things not matter to you back then?
If you're done hacking for good, might wanna make a ban appeal. If it's good and you use.. (ahem. proper grammar) they might let you have another chance. I don't know the severity or moderation history so I'm not sure about anything.

OP
OP
R

Ryan Meeker

Stone Miner
back then i use to hack because other pepole where hacking and it was unfair then i started hacking for fun when i got ban for 7 days i swear i would stop hacking and it is unfair and wrong

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

iamontda

Void Walker
The problem is that I'm not sure which of your appeals you're sticking with as your current one... you've made a few so far.

Edit: Never mind, found it.