Willman922 Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willtheman

Tree Puncher
You know I'm surprised that it took me so long to realize but... No one here likes me :) except for fireblaze910. I hope you don't leave negative comments below because that wouldn't be very nice.

I will always remember snapcraft and my friends :) I'd like to say goodbye to:

Fireblaze910
Wyndlan
Theredhonda
Chicken_bonz
And finally Kermit

I have moved on and will not be playing snap craft anymore ( I won't be visiting either )

I came to this decision through all of the latest.... Hatred towards me so hopefully I can go to a new server and start a brand new life ;-)

Enchantedshotz... Your post made me realize. Your right. No one liked Kermit OR me.

I hope you all can live a less annoying life without me and I'm very hurt because of all of you.

Goodbye.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Enchantedshotz... Your post made me realize. Your right. No one liked Kermit OR me.

You're*

Not trying to me mean, but if you're moving on then try to have good grammar. It does a lot in life.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
How is "See you tomorrow" negative. :/

They always come back man...they always do.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Come on, Not everyone hated you. I didn't know you, but when I meet someone I always think that they could be a nice and honest person and I'm willing to give them a chance. The only way to be hated by me is to, curse me out, accuse me of scamming or hacking (I don't do it and I never will), or just take advantage of my giving you a chance. So, In my opinion, Either you did something that was worth hating or the people who hate you are kids who just randomly hate people and those people you just ignore and enjoy the game.

So.... there are my 2 cents (with no hate comment either;-))

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Willman you are such a funny guy I always laugh when reading your posts just keep this one thought in mind. Never leave because of the haters because haters are gonna hate and they want you leave that's , Stay here for the lovers because they are gonna love and want you to stay. I'll add you on Xbox my name is shawdowhunter39 I'm on Xbox one not sure if you have that or not but yeah cya. I like you too bro.

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
Willman you are such a funny guy I always laugh when reading your posts just keep this one thought in mind. Never leave because of the haters because haters are gonna hate and they want you leave that's , Stay here for the lovers because they are gonna love and want you to stay. I'll add you on Xbox my name is shawdowhunter39 I'm on Xbox one not sure if you have that or not but yeah cya. I like you too bro.
btw this is off topic but i will add you too, i got xbox one

iamontda

Void Walker
You know I'm surprised that it took me so long to realize but... No one here likes me :) except for fireblaze910. I hope you don't leave negative comments below because that wouldn't be very nice.

Fireblaze910
Wyndlan
Theredhonda
Chicken_bonz
And finally Kermit

I have moved on and will not be playing snap craft anymore ( I won't be visiting either )

I came to this decision through all of the latest.... Hatred towards me so hopefully I can go to a new server and start a brand new life ;-)

I hope you all can live a less annoying life without me and I'm very hurt because of all of you.

Goodbye.

Willman, willman, willman.

I've never hated you, and that's the same story you'll hear from a multitude of people. When someone decides to move from chill to flipping out in various ways, it kind of makes me dislike said person that much more.

I'm not sure why your server time is disrupted by your idea to quit the forums etc., but whatever the reason, have fun.

See you tomorrow.

Kath

Creeper Hugger

Fireblaze910
Wyndlan
Theredhonda
Chicken_bonz
And finally Kermit

Goodbye.
Everyone?
In all honesty, I don't hate anyone in this whole entire server. Never will and never will consider it... (Hatred seems harsh). You can't really stop negativity either. Part of liiifeeee. From my point of view, you seem to take some comments to a hatred way.... Starting a new server & knowing nobody? Good luck with that (not sarcastic).
Anyway, it is your decision and you should just go with what you want than what others want. Have a better time somewhere else.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
No one hated you dude <3 You are such a goofy player. Also the reason people got mad it at you was because of the kermit thing going way too far. You just need be more careful of what you put online :-P.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
I didn't say I hated you... I said I hated the way you post so often... You always make me laugh but I don't need to log on and see a post about how you're not being kermit anymore. But whatever

PS:See you tommorow

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Everyone?
In all honesty, I don't hate anyone in this whole entire server. Never will and never will consider it... (Hatred seems harsh). You can't really stop negativity either. Part of liiifeeee. From my point of view, you seem to take some comments to a hatred way.... Starting a new server & knowing nobody? Good luck with that (not sarcastic).
Anyway, it is your decision and you should just go with what you want than what others want. Have a better time somewhere else.

I once tried going on a server I thought no one knew about because I wanted some peace and quiet and just be inconspicuous person and what happens but I run into a person from another server! You rarely can go somewhere and not run into people you know before long!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I once tried going on a server I thought no one knew about because I wanted some peace and quiet and just be inconspicuous person and what happens but I run into a person from another server! You rarely can go somewhere and not run into people you know before long!
Yeah, it's really rare to see another person you know on another server (Think of how many Minecraft servers are out there...)

Status
Not open for further replies.