World Edit command..

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I did try using /brush. Every time I type more than three blocks to make combined.

All I typed /brush sphere 98,98:1,48

It always appears ---> Please do not advertise other website or IP adresses.

I can't use the brush anymore because of that.

Also, I found a mistake. .....adresses <--- Supposed be Addresses.
Just let you know to fix it.

_P_

Gold Miner
I am not sure what you desire to do, but if you mean you want to create shapes or segment with multiple blocks in it at random, I always use the percentages... (%)

Ex: //set 33%glass,67%dirt,89%1

However I am not sure if you ever could do this with the brush tool with creating shapes like spheres...
So to actually do this, what I did is:

Create my sphere for example: /brush sphere stone etc...
Once that is made create a region around it with //set 1 and //set2.
Than use the //replace function to replace the stone (or whatever material you used to make your sphere/shape) and use the % tool to have selected blocks randomly placed.

so //replace stone 33%glass,67%dirt,89%1 for example

It's useful imo because you can just make the entire thing first out of one material and smoothen it in shapen. Then with replace give it the colors and designs it needs.

Note: I have never been on creative here so not sure what commands you have. But I guess you should have //replace...

OP
OP
Spazboy99

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yes, I have Legend Ranks on Creative. There have commands that Snapcraft provide in here. Here the link that Snapcraft's World Edit commands: https://snapcraft.net/threads/10822/

_P_

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Spazboy99

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
That right. Snapcraft picked some of those. We can't use whole World Edit Commands. We use that what Snapcraft picked that provide to us to use it. <--- I believe so.

_P_

Gold Miner
That right. Snapcraft picked some of those. We can't use whole World Edit Commands. We use that what Snapcraft picked that provide to us to use it. <--- I believe so.

Ah I see, that makes sense