Yay

Yay

Tree Puncher
Mc ign: Yay

Wassup! c:
Im Yay, or Scott whatever you wanna call me. I have been playing here for a good amount of time on my old account but kinda dropped the server because in my mind it was just another hub server. I back last week to play survival, kitpvp, and earth games with a friend just for the lols. After a week, I really want to get involved in the community. So hear I am. :-O
I am 15 years old, been playing minecraft for 4-5 years. :-PI live the USA:beer::v I am currently a freshman in high school and I play minecraft on the side to have some fun. <3

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Welcome fellow murican :burger:8-|:burger:
Enjoy your time on the server and forums of snappy craft.

And good luck with high school.

PLAY EARTH GAMES

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome back!

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Yay! You made a forums account, hooray! I've been waiting for this day, and I can't rhyme so I'm just going to stop...

Saw you on creative when I had that massive fangirl attack over your name lmao. I look forward to seeing you again in game! ^_^

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
I look forward meeting you in-game Scott! Much luv too ya' <3

OP
OP
Yay

Yay

Tree Puncher
Welcome fellow murican :burger:8-|:burger:
Enjoy your time on the server and forums of snappy craft.

And good luck with high school.

PLAY EARTH GAMES
bruh earth games is so fun. However, my friend jim and I found survival to be really cool and we love the dungeons. :-O

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back!

Aly

Gold Miner
Noice name Yay, welcome back to the server, have fun!

Misstify

Zombie Killer
bruh earth games is so fun. However, my friend jim and I found survival to be really cool and we love the dungeons. :-O

Earth games I enjoy more, its just never ending pvp which i enjoy alot :3

OP
OP
Yay

Yay

Tree Puncher
Earth games I enjoy more, its just never ending pvp which i enjoy alot :3
I like earthgames, but donators carry the teams. Ill probably donate in the near future though and have a totally different view. x3.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
I like earthgames, but donators carry the teams. Ill probably donate in the near future though and have a totally different view. x3.

You can kill a donator by yourself or with teammates, so lots of times in lategame they wouldnt make too much a difference