Youtube Intros!

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Hey I Can Make Somone a Intro From a Template I Use Cinema4D And Also After Effects!
I Could Makehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tQcHYcqs3Y
And Also
And Also
Also
And Also!
And I Can Do A Custom One If You Like!
And
Last https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCnmz5BQK1o

Note:-(The One Saying DIENNAME) I Don't know what it means but i think it means "Your Name".... xD
I want a intro :-D can my name be Creepz1o8? Thanks! I'll give you a shoutout on YouTube ;-) thanks bro! And when your done, can you send it to [email protected]? Thanks any template would be fine

Last edited:

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Can I have an intro too? :3

<--- This is the one i like best.

And can you make the text be: "Brisk Gaming"? without the quotes and question mark of course. Thanks :-D

And if you want i can give you a couple hundred on kitpvp

FrosstedCow

First Step
To be fair, this isn't very hard to do for individual people, so it wouldn't be worth paying him for it.

tumblr_n7n5flic8H1r33r0fo1_500.gif

They might be easy for individual people, but what about the people that would have no clue what program to use to make it? Those people would want these intros.

Rubsenzo

First Step
OMG you got some talent there dude!!! can you make the second one for my youtube account?
would be really awesome!!!

iamontda

Void Walker
They might be easy for individual people, but what about the people that would have no clue what program to use to make it? Those people would want these intros.

1. Find a layout
2. Download program you want
3. Google how to edit text in said program
4. ???
5. Profit

iamontda

Void Walker
You Also Need Plugins Which Cost Alot Of Money Which You Forgot To Say...

Ahahaha, Plugins... I dunno what program you use, but you don't need to pay for extra things just to edit what some font says, especially if what you're editing already includes everything you need. At least from what I know.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I am back to comment! If people (more) want an intro, don't you have to make more templates :-D some people may want the same thing too... and if you don't know there is one thing you could do. Google. Wow. And like I said I think you should be more creative! Lots of people are wanting one, keep on going :-P.