ZombieV

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishFrosty

Tree Puncher
I was so happy to hear that ZombieV was coming back out I literally cried tears of joy. When I got on, I saw it was true! But when I clicked it....... When I clicked it..... all it said was to purchase it. LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING. I WILL NOT WAIT FOR A YEAR AFTER MY FAVOURITE GAME WAS TAKEN OFF SNAPCRAFT TO FIND OUT I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. This was my most favourite and valued server, but now, I can think of so many reasons why it isn't and so little reasons to play this server. Bai! :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I believe you have read this incorrectly. Paying for it now will give you access through the BETA STAGE of the servers development. Once it has gone through BETA it will be open for the public. That is when none-donators will be able to play the game.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
ZombieV will be released to all in less than a week.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
You can donate to the server to get the VIP rank on ZombieV and BETA access, it will also unlock some perks listed by Maarten in the mainpage.

If you can't donate, don't worry, next week ZombieV will be open to everybody.

iamontda

Void Walker
I think I'll close this now. Just a word of advice though, please try to not overreact in situations that you don't fully understand. I was confused by this as well, but once I was told of how ZombieV's release would work, it made more sense. Don't be afraid to rant to us instead ;-) Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.