Kitpvp's Change! For Good Or Bad?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Would this maybe good? House A has a warp on it and there would be a way to get from house A to house B and from house B to house C. Or something similar.
You could add warps like the old maps. That'd be cool.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
That'd be an awesome feature. But how would the warps work, signs where you have to click for it to warp you, or...?
Do the command (/warp [something]) or last reset was a villager at spawn with a menu with all the warps.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
What about signs scattered around the map, let's say you have to get to one part of the map to be able to click the /warp [] and teleport there? Yeah there would be campers, but if you really want to get on the roof it would be worth it.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
The removal of the center houses: Good, but now the center is a bit empty. I mean at least put something there, weather it be some weird thing or just a few "Lamp things"

iMoonZz

Stone Miner
I do agree, I miss many things SnapCraft has updated(HungerGames, KitPvP, and the hub). I have thought about quitting, several times over. I decided not to, only because I love the community. Though, I don't PvP anymore because, I'm not very good.. With the new Paladin rank, it makes it that much harder. Kit fight is a really bad kit compared to that of Knight and Paladin. It's a very hard kit to use to kill donor ranks, I think that this caused the uprise of more hackers. I wasn't so happy either with the fact that Paladins are very, very op. 200% more money, obviously there isn't a fair competition in money anymore.
I also understand that the hit markers are bad, and the lag is bad too. Also, I don't understand why the reset of enderchests and money had to take place? I'd say people quit because of that, as well as most of the things I mentioned before.. But, I know that I can just chat amongst the people that still play, and of course miss those who quit.
I don't mean to complain, because I do think SnapCraft is a good server. I just didn't support the resets and updates to many of the mini-games... It kinda ruined my experience with SnapCraft. I mean, I really- really, liked old HG hub, as well as old KitPvP. I met so many people, and had a lot of fun with them, but I do admit that I am growing distant of Minecraft all together(Kinda the age to quit).

Don't take this as an insult PLEASE I still support all staff members, and I will cherish the memories I spent with those who quit after the reset to KitPvP. I understand that there must be a lot of hate to the reset, and I don't mean to add on to that... So sorry, But this is truly what I think of the updates. I honestly miss the good ol' days ;o;

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
The kits are a lot more balanced then they were before so if anything you should be able to kill people more easily, it is 200% money not +200%. Also there is no lag on kit pvp what so ever, and the reset was requested by most players. The hit markers are the old ones so nothing can be bad about that. There are less hackers then before the reset and there have been more people on kit pvp recently. About the hungergames part i fully agree and we will work on a version that will be a lot more like the old one.

StarStrike

Iron Miner
The kits are a lot more balanced then they were before so if anything you should be able to kill people more easily, it is 200% money not +200%. Also there is no lag on kit pvp what so ever, and the reset was requested by most players. The hit markers are the old ones so nothing can be bad about that. There are less hackers then before the reset and there have been more people on kit pvp recently. About the hungergames part i fully agree and we will work on a version that will be a lot more like the old one.
I would love the new hg update but what I really want is the old community. I will achieve this wish once I get my hands on a time traveler :-P

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
When you live in the timezone I do, there are 0-10 players.

Look, we all want our old Snapcraft back- it's not going to happen. I can see how many Paladins there are now compared to when there were many Knights previously in the last reset, which is quite questioning. The enderchest is bug is getting on my nerves and the fact I only have it since I bought Paladin (maybe this was on purpose so we aren't so op, hah-hah.).

Map is better, less laggy than before, I must say. The middle part may be a little too dark (I've already adjusted my settings- I can't use packs either). But the rest is fine, I guess. Less diamond fights - honestly don't mind, but people disagree and want more. It isn't as enjoyable anymore since there isn't as much players anymore (for me, and or the weekends), and I'm glad to conclude that the HG will be concentrated on.